Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why we need gun regulations  (Read 19200 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why we need gun regulations
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2019, 01:15:14 am »
I wonder what the folks that stayed glued to CNN think now since it has been proven a hoax as per no evidence of wrong doing by Mr Trump with the Russians . Once again proving the Democrats and CNN as total fakes, false witnesses, and false rumor spreaders? Will they at last seek the truth or will their pride Stand in their way?
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2019, 07:02:06 am »
I?ll bet they double down and keep trying to impeach based on Muller?s nine minute report. They will do this right up to the 2020 election.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2019, 11:55:22 am »
I wonder what the folks that stayed glued to CNN think now since it has been proven a hoax as per no evidence of wrong doing by Mr Trump with the Russians . Once again proving the Democrats and CNN as total fakes, false witnesses, and false rumor spreaders? Will they at last seek the truth or will their pride Stand in their way?

Now the story is the Barr is lying.  Mueller couldn't do what he wanted to do, which was indict Trump.  Congress MUST act to save us all.  Those still getting news from CNN and MSNBC have no clue and are being whipped up again.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2019, 12:23:32 pm »

Now the story is the Barr is lying.  Mueller couldn't do what he wanted to do, which was indict Trump.  Congress MUST act to save us all.  Those still getting news from CNN and MSNBC have no clue and are being whipped up again.

Goodness!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything