Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: PS3  (Read 4562 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
PS3
« on: November 23, 2013, 11:34:17 am »
this isn't specifically online gaming, but i am after suggestions.

just bought my sons PS3 to help him finance his PS4  :evil:  .  are there any games specific to PS that you guys really like?  is there a HALO type series for the PS?
  I have a ton of his games too and have not even started to go though them.  + the PS3 games are now pretty cheap online, so i can pick up a few new if there are any that you guys rec.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: PS3
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 03:11:55 pm »
I'll be watching too. We might get junior a ps3 rather than the 4 because of the cost reason.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 03:29:43 pm »
best buy here was advertising to buy used PS3 and xbox 360 consoles.  am thinking they intend to refurbish and sell.  probably a good time to be looking because a lot of people will upgrade for Christmas.

i started with the xbox because of the HALO games, but i have to admit that the PS3 is pretty nice!

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline thomas27c

• New Bee
  • good afternoon!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 11:48:16 pm »
as a avid gamer and as an experienced game tester i can say i have really enjoyed these ps3 games however its all about personal preference :
 (this is fun for all ages)
little big planet 2- a truely creative game full of endless opportunities
minecraft ps3 addition- a world wide worshiped game for its simplicity yet  fun and creative aspects. a definite must
child of light- a beautiful rpg (role playing game) that is quite humerous and alittle bit childish but it is still awesome to all age groups
 terraria- its a adventure 2d game with real awesomeness!,
 batman all arkham games- this has the most fluent combat system ive ever had the joy of controlling.
playstation all stars battle royal
(my personal favoirite) ni no kuni wrath of the white witch- its a beautiful game with a awesome story plot.
( beyond this point are games are for older people who can take violence)
 murdered soul suspect- you like ghost? you like sherlock holmes? lets combine them in this story intensive  game where you solve your own murder
watch dogs- a story game where the main character is a profesional hacker trying to avenge his neices death.
if you need more than this list i can help just tell me!

positives need negatives to be opposite to, or else there is no measure of difference.

anything