Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: "This URLs or Page has been blocked."  (Read 5143 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
"This URLs or Page has been blocked."
« on: June 19, 2015, 11:25:10 am »
I get this message when going to "new posts" or "replies".  I don't get it going to the main forum page, and so far, I got to here to send this message.  Any ideas what might cause them to start failing?
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Re: "This URLs or Page has been blocked."
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 02:13:11 pm »
Michael,

I don't have a good answer for you, but it could be caused by a host of things, some of which I'm sure you have tried already.

1) antivirus/firewall blocking it
2) browser blocking it
3) your ISP blocking it

You can try a different browser and see if you get the same results.
Try clearing your browser cache and if that doesn't work try flushing the DNS cache ->  https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

Keep us posted and if anyone else is seeing the same issue please chime in.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: "This URLs or Page has been blocked."
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 02:35:38 pm »
I think I have sort of resolved it... different browser didn't help.  Different computer didn't help.  Making a different connection to the network (wi-fi vs hard cable) did.  I think it's generated by the router, but I have no idea why.  Thanks.  The odd thing is I could get to www.beemaster.com but not to any of the posts and not to the "new posts" or "replies".  I would think it would either block the entire site or none of it... and I don't know why it would block it at all...  I really would like to get the hard cable to work rather than the wi-fi as it's faster...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin