Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is AI/II really for you? Richard Noel  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Is AI/II really for you? Richard Noel
« on: February 22, 2021, 04:09:53 pm »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Is AI/II really for you? Richard Noel
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 04:17:42 pm »
I didn't actually watch this video, but I have that bee crossing sign.  It's hanging on the fence next the path up to my hives.  Just needed to tell everyone that.  :cheesy:  :happy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 05:01:13 pm »
This is an excellent video.  The top drone collection cage is new method taught to me.  Not sure I would wish to negotiate all the workers though.  I screen the front entrance and collect the drones returning from flights.

The fella did a good job of explaining the complexities of II.  Definitely not for the average beek, expensive II is.

Thank you Mr. BenFramed.

Van
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 05:08:55 pm »
This is an excellent video.  The top drone collection cage is new method taught to me.  Not sure I would wish to negotiate all the workers though.  I screen the front entrance and collect the drones returning from flights.

The fella did a good job of explaining the complexities of II.  Definitely not for the average beek, expensive II is.

Thank you Mr. BenFramed.

Van

Your welcome Mr Van. Though I feel sure this will be interesting to most any beekeeper who watches. I had you in mind when I posted. Yes,  Richard is good at explaining his thoughts. His enthusiasm is contagious! :)   I?m glad you enjoyed it.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.