Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: From Her Point of View  (Read 872 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
From Her Point of View
« on: April 06, 2024, 10:34:37 am »
This young lady has put out several videos describing the conditions which The North Korean people have faced and endured through the years. In this very short clip she speaks her mind on guns.

>Yeonmi Park Shares Her Views on Guns: A Compelling Perspective" is a thought-provoking YouTube Shorts video that explores Yeonmi Park's stance on guns. The North Korean defector and human rights activist shares her personal experience with firearms and explains how it has impacted her outlook on the controversial topic. From discussing the importance of gun control measures to highlighting the dangers of unchecked access to weapons, Yeonmi's insightful commentary offers a unique perspective on this divisive issue. Watch now to gain a deeper understanding of Yeonmi Park's views on guns and engage in meaningful conversation about this important topic.<

https://youtube.com/shorts/2RBdCNT0oSw?si=t8TIDtU1pL2Ps71Q
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything