Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 2021 Hunting Pics  (Read 7819 times)

Offline .30WCF

• Queen Bee
Re: 2021 Hunting Pics
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2021, 10:49:04 am »
I asked them that, but they said it can?t live in a dead host. Once the fox died, the virus would be dead in a couple hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2021, 09:24:37 pm »
I asked them that, but they said it can?t live in a dead host. Once the fox died, the virus would be dead in a couple hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did right by asking that question.

I found the following article interesting as well as informing. Y'all might find it so as well..

https://www.thepamperedpup.com/how-do-dogs-get-rabies/

« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 12:37:13 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2021, 01:26:39 am »
Hunting in 2021 ...

So, in August, I was picking Blackberries (2 gallon pot) ...

... and I made breakfast ... pancakes, fresh blackberries, Vermont Maple syrup, fried eggs from my chickens. ...

And this is one of 2 visitors that showed up ...

He looks like a 4.5 yr old. He is about 80 yds away in this pic. (Picture is a still frame taken out of a video - then downsized to fit here). He then stopped on the other bank of the river, thought about his life and mis-deeds, and then swam across to my side. He ended up about 15 yds from me. .... I didn't care. I've killed plenty of black bears. I wasn't hunting that morning. But ... one more visitor is one more menu item ... I think he figured that out too ... he left in a hurry - shortly after.  :cool:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln