Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: They can now feel safe  (Read 8153 times)

salvo

They can now feel safe
« on: August 18, 2021, 08:18:57 am »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: They can now feel safe
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 11:17:06 am »
Hi Folks,

The apocalypse! For some,... it begins:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/taliban-collect-ammo-guns-from-civilians-after-takeover-report

Sal

And this is the leadership and administration the majority of Americans wanted and voted for? This leadership is the direction Americas wanted to go? Well we have it!!! Total incompetence!! What a difference from the past four years!!  Unbelievable!! it?s too late now..  TRAGIC
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 11:28:42 am »
ben
I don't get your post at all.  What does our leadership have to do with the taliban stripping afaganastan civilians of guns.
Are you trying to say they would not have did it when trump pulled out in may if he had won?
Weird.
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 11:45:34 am »
Phil is glued to Fox news propaganda and predictions.  The world was suppose to come to an end when Biden beat Trump.  I am still breathing how about you?
The old criminals are out and the new criminals are in.  Not much different then the way we run our government.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 11:48:28 am »
ben
I don't get your post at all.  What does our leadership have to do with the taliban stripping afaganastan civilians of guns.
Are you trying to say they would not have did it when trump pulled out in may if he had won?
Weird.
Cheers
gww
Weird? Apparently you have jumped the gun, or simply did not comprehend the remainder of the short 3 minute posted video.  I?ll not rehash the video with you. If you can?t understand it, it would be futile and pointless for me to attemp to explain it to you. I will not waste my time.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 12:02:18 pm by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 12:01:08 pm »
Phil is glued to Fox news propaganda and predictions.  The world was suppose to come to an end when Biden beat Trump.  I am still breathing how about you?
The old criminals are out and the new criminals are in.  Not much different then the way we run our government.

Yes; you are still breathing but those thousands of AMERICANS described by Senator Cotton, in the video above, which are trapped in Afdanstan may not be very much longer! Do you  approve? Surely not? Yet you defend this incompetent administration by attacking me? Pathetic; but par for the course.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 12:23:07 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 12:27:55 pm »
ben
The gov needs to help get them out but for those americans, it is not like the gov had not been putting out warnings before now for those americans to leave immediately including offering to pay for thier leaving.  Those americans did what many americans do everyday including me and procrastinated till very late.  I have no doubt we sill still do our best but one does need to reconize the whole truth while doing it.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2021, 12:56:53 pm »
Have you asked yourself, who are these thousands and thousands of Americans? Who do they work for? What are their responsibilities? Why did they not leave when the others were being pulled out? Do you simply think they are procrastinators? Do you think it is that simple?  Have you considered there may be more, a lot more to this than what you are expressing? What American or a person of any nationality, in their right mind would so naively sit around and wait to be trapped or procrastinate in such a deadly serious circumstance? Already knowing they are in a hostile environment? More to this story? Yet this bunch in office left them behind. Continue defending this administration if you will...

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 01:11:20 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2021, 01:28:25 pm »
I did not forget or over look anything.  I did not jump to the conclusion that this was just so simple that there should be no problems at all and if there is it is the end of the world.  I do not know how many are married and have wives that have to go though a legal process to be allowed to also come or how many are worried about leaving stuff behind and are calculating that as part of their decision.  I do not jump to the conclusions that as an armchair analyst I know all the problems and can point fingers while the process is under way.  I don't even discount mistakes being made during a fluid situation.  Most of that will come later during a look back.  You are attacking the administration.  I am recognizing their job is hard and it would require study to decide how they stack up as we learn more. 

That they did not yet go house to house and force all to leave earlier and just put out the strongest possible warning and offered help is not a bad thing and most likely was reasonable and now they have to adjust.  You act like what might turn out to be a bad decision can only happen on one side.

Quote from you.
What American or a person of any nationality, in their right mind would so naively sit around and wait to be trapped or procrastinate in such a deadly serious circumstance?
How many rock climbers have fallen to their death or how many mountain climbers have died.  People make calculations all the time that don't work out.

The question is, if it gets worked out, will you then praise that?  I personally have my doubts.

Keep exaggerating your attacks on this administration if you will....   
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2021, 02:10:33 pm »
gww
To be clear I was not speaking on a level or terms of every day domestic American dwellers in Afghanistan. I was not speaking of a situation as such as your post leads. I highly doubt that Americans live there because they like living there. Or there because they like the thrill of intense danger. I doubt they are Thrill seeking rock climbers. Though there may be a few as you described. I am speaking more in some sort of an official capacity. I figured you would have comprehend that without my having to break it down, explaining in vivid detail.

Have you asked yourself, who are these thousands and thousands of Americans? Wdo they work for? What are their responsibilities? Why did they not leave when the others were being pulled out?

and later

More to this story?

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2021, 02:16:26 pm »
Ben
Unbelievable!! it?s too late now..  TRAGIC
Just saying.
Cheers
gww
Nothing thrill seeking in a contractor making big bucks off of money flowing into the country establishing a life while there.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 02:19:00 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2021, 02:19:48 pm »
Nothing thrill seeking in an contractor making big bucks off of money flowing into the country establishing a life while there.

Contractors contracted by our government; doing the work of our government, trusting our leaders of our government,  Procrastinators staying anyway?  Again I suggest there is more to this than meets the eye.

And it is tragic,
Just saying
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 02:33:58 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2021, 02:33:01 pm »
And this was always going to have some tragedy, when you leave a country controlled by people that don't like you.  No matter who did the leaving.  Recognizing the situation rather then insinuating the american people are dumb for the guy who is in when it happens would be a bit fairer.  It was always going to be tragic even if done back in may with a different president.  That could be part of why the four presidents before had not done it yet.
Cheers
gww

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2021, 02:37:03 pm »
Ben
Again I suggest there is more to this than meets the eye.
All you can do is suggest cause you are guessing and doing so with out enough fact to come to the conclusion you came to.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2021, 03:18:44 pm »
And this was always going to have some tragedy, when you leave a country controlled by people that don't like you.  No matter who did the leaving.  Recognizing the situation rather then insinuating the american people are dumb for the guy who is in when it happens would be a bit fairer.  It was always going to be tragic even if done back in may with a different president.  That could be part of why the four presidents before had not done it yet.
Cheers
gww

Ben
All you can do is suggest cause you are guessing and doing so with out enough fact to come to the conclusion you came to.
Cheers
gww

I agree there was always going to be some degree of tragedy no matter which President would be in charge. However the degree of incompetence according to Senator Cotton which should have, and could have been avoided is now TRAGEDY. I do not know everything Senator Cotton knows nor the lack of planning he told of or the impotence and incompetence of Joe Biden and administration that Senator Cotton flat out accuses Biden of. Apparently I can not change your mind about any of this. Perhaps we should do as beemaster bylaws suggest? Agree to disagree.. Can you agree on that?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 04:01:56 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2021, 04:24:39 pm »
Ben
Later when more is known I may agree with your take on this situation.  Agree to disagree?  If you post something and I post something, then all others can read such and come their conclusion and maybe even agree with what you posted or what I posted.   I did listen to senator cotton and have in the past many times.  He may know more but may know less then president Biden.  It might be cotton who is incompetent. 

Don't take this stuff more personal then me just having a different take then the take you posted.  In an public discussion forum, discussion is usually what happens.  Not much of a discussion if there is nothing to discuss.  However, If you don't post a take, there will not be much for me to post.  If you could look back though my history of posting on here you would find that I mostly only respond to others post on subject matter.  There are very few times that I started a subject on here to open it up for discussion but more just participated in others thread topics.

If you post, I agree that what I might post might disagree with your take but I agree to not keep posting on your statements prior to this post except if in response to future post to this thread.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2021, 04:38:45 pm »
I am good and agree with that as long as you post accurately. I do not like for my words to be twisted and mangled to suit another's agenda.  Nor should you.

If it happens you wind up agreeing with my take on this situation that will be fine. If I find Senator Cotton is not telling the truth, I may up agreeing  on your take as well. If he is telling the truth the situation doesn?t seem so good. I hope some arrangement can be made to get these Americans home safely.

In the meantime our fellow Americans and their families in this situation, need our prayers, love and support..
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 08:00:03 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2021, 04:47:57 pm »
However the degree of incompetence according to Senator Cotton which should have, and could have been avoided is now TRAGEDY.
Phil could you lay out senator Cotton's better plan that got rejected? Is he an expert in foreign affairs?  Or does his two years as a representative and 6 years as a senator make him an expert?  Is he also your medical expert for covid?
Do you actually know the story over there or are you getting hyped up from your single media source?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2021, 04:59:47 pm »
However the degree of incompetence according to Senator Cotton which should have, and could have been avoided is now TRAGEDY.
Phil could you lay out senator Cotton's better plan that got rejected? Is he an expert in foreign affairs?  Or does his two years as a representative and 6 years as a senator make him an expert?  Is he also your medical expert for covid?
Do you actually know the story over there or are you getting hyped up from your single media source?

Brian If Senator Cotton is lying please let me know! I am sad because of our fellow Americans are apparently being left behind.... 10-15 THOUSAND... ..I have not given up, hopefully something can be arranged, even if so it should have never gotten this far.  In the meantime this is tragic..

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 08:59:37 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2021, 08:27:55 am »
Wake up Phil.  All military operations are tragic.  Best to end the tragedy after 20 years No?
Another thing you might remember is taking in 120,000 citizens from South Vietnam at the end of that exercise.  Yes they were called immigrants. They were scooped up by manufacturing facilities and businesses around the country.  Now here we are where business are crying for help again.  Gee I wonder where they will get it.  Poor Kathy has got to be shaking in her boots.  Most are going to be Islamic.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

anything