Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New additions. !!!!!!!!  (Read 3268 times)

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
New additions. !!!!!!!!
« on: April 06, 2013, 08:55:36 pm »
My rabbits must be liking the place.  Both does kindled within 2 hours of each other.
The first had 8 babies.  3 black and 5 white.

The second had 10 babies. All white.
Bunny nuggets in the making.  Grabbed the smaller batch out for a quick look see.
Got a pic but it isn't the best.

Bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline Vance G

• Queen Bee
Re: New additions. !!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 10:49:51 pm »
Good Grief Sir!  The way things are multiplying around your house you better be careful or you could fructify the whole neighborhood! 

When I was a kid, two does dropping the same day would have been a big deal.   Might be nice to have some again, but I doubt the wife would help me eat them.  I hope you are properly appreciative of the fine life you have.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Re: New additions. !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:23:34 am »
vance that sucker bout as well protected as can bee. he got a monkey and that sucker got some sorta teeth. and any one messing with baily he just gets his monkey and that includes his wife, dat monkey loves dat boy and dat boy only
oops read it a little wrong. that at the end you was thinking baileys wife was gona fuss at him--they one fine couple
to bee or not to bee