Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Podcast Archives - Great Work Robo!!!  (Read 3407 times)

Offline GDRankin

• House Bee
    • The Bee Place
Podcast Archives - Great Work Robo!!!
« on: May 27, 2014, 04:55:06 pm »
After having downloaded and listened to a few of the podcasts on the "Wildlife Pro Network Beekeeping Podcasts" page on the BeeVac site (beevac.com/category/blog/),
I just wanted to express my appreciation for the time and effort that went into making these available to the public.
I haven't had a chance to hear them all yet, but so far these are full of great info for anyone that is involved with bees or is considering getting started in beekeeping and/or removals.
(not to mention the great job on this site and these boards)
As a former admin of a large outdoors site down here in Texas, I know first hand how much time and effort is involved in keeping a site like this going and I'm grateful to have found such a place to discuss and learn more about bees and all that comes with them.
Once I've reached the minimum requirements / number of posts and I'm able to add links and photos, I'll share some great info that I've learned as well. Until then, I'll just chime in when and where I can and enjoy learning with the rest of the beekeeper family.
Thanks again,
GD
Life is but a candle, a dream must give it flame.

* TheBeePlace.com * Honey * Bees * Hives * Supplies * Services *
* Facebook/The Bee Place * Like Us On Facebook

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Re: Podcast Archives - Great Work Robo!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 05:04:15 pm »
Thanks for the feedback.  People finding it helpful is what makes it all worth doing.    I can not take credit for all of this,  there is a great team here that makes this place what is it.   Thanks for being part of it, without user involvement, we have nothing......
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline GDRankin

• House Bee
    • The Bee Place
Re: Podcast Archives - Great Work Robo!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 08:58:25 pm »
Indeed . . . a group effort on our part and team effort on the part of the folks that are driving this cyber train makes this an awesome site to be a part of - for all parties I'm sure.
(I guess I should have made my topic subject a tad less specific, maybe Great Work Robo & Team would be more appropriate!)

At any rate, thanks again for making everything possible for us all!

As a newbee just getting a couple of hives up and started last week, I'm finding a wealth of answers to the many questions I had and many more to questions I didn't even know I needed to ask - lol.
Thanks again,
GD
Life is but a candle, a dream must give it flame.

* TheBeePlace.com * Honey * Bees * Hives * Supplies * Services *
* Facebook/The Bee Place * Like Us On Facebook

anything