Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Favorite Movie of all time.  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
My Favorite Movie of all time.
« on: February 03, 2020, 03:52:20 am »
My favorite movie of all time is simply titled Joseph.  This movie could once be viewed on Youtube but has been removed because of copyright disputes or something of that matter. Below you will find a short 8 minute narrated description of that movie along with scenes from the same movie. After you touch the red  play you will see on the screen. You will next see.
Video unavailable
Watch this video on YouTube.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner

Simply click Watch this video on youtube and you should be good to go.

.https://youtu.be/kDWsfD077dE
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 04:07:00 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: My Favorite Movie of all time.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 02:23:12 pm »
Interesting looking movie, Phillip.  Wow, look at Ben Kingsley a long time ago!  He hasn't aged at all, and has become quite a popular actor since then! 

My family had Netflix before anyone knew what it was, and my father, my sister, and I have been watching new movie every Friday since probably 2008, so I have seen a LOT of movies.  My favorite movies are the Hobbit trilogy.  I love everything from Tolkien, but Hobbit is my favorite book, so just from a personal perspective, that is my favorite.  From a more movie-watching perspective though, as far as what's the best movie in my opinion, my favorite movie is Road to Perdition.  I love everything about that movie, the story, the acting, the cinematography, the music.  Fair word of warning, there is some very graphic violence in that movie, although it's not gratuitous.             
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

anything