MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE CONSTITUTION

And some citizens want to get rid of it...

<< < (7/7)

BeeMaster2:
That is a good chart. Now make up that same chart for every other country in the world and then compare it to our chart and I think you would be amazed by the comparison.
Jim

Dallasbeek:
Kathy, "So what?" is the correct answer to everything.  If a person is wealthy, so what?  If a person is gay, so what?  If he/she is racist, so what?  If whatever-you-can-imagine, so what?

Philosophically, nobody owes anyone else more than that they mind their own business and not try to mind the next guy's business.  So what?

hjon71:
"So what?"
 Good question actually, even if it wasn't meant to be.

Kathy is right of course, the pot of money isn't limited. We can print all we want, funny little thing happens when we do though.....

Wealth(actually Resources) is however limited. Land, as Henry George points out is the most important and absolutely limited.
Here's an example straight from the book-
Place one hundred men on an island from which there is no escape, and whether you make one of these men the absolute owner of the other ninety-nine, or the absolute owner of the soil of the island, will make no difference either to him or to them. In the one case, as the other, the one will be the absolute master of the ninety-nine; His power extending even to life and death, for simply to refuse them permission to live upon the island would be to force them into the sea.

See the relation? The more wealth concentrates into a smaller percentage the closer we move to being on that island.

Do I want governments to confiscate that wealth and dole it out as they see fit? Are you crazy?
No. What I want is for people to understand charity and service like Minoj Bhargava. Never heard of him? Watch this-
https://youtu.be/YY7f1t9y9a0

My favorite quote comes straight from the gospel. See if you can guess what it is.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version