Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Roger Stone | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union  (Read 12912 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Roger Stone | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union
« on: October 28, 2019, 12:19:28 am »
Is it a railroad job that they are trying to pull on Roger Stone? Here Roger speak at the Oxford Union. Keep in mind this was uploaded almost 21 months ago.

https://youtu.be/TX0OHbbvmRs
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 12:40:05 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
Re: Roger Stone | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 12:11:59 am »
Interesting and good video Phillip. Educational in many ways. Thanks for sharing.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 01:23:15 pm »
I believe he is being prosecuted for lying to Congress.  It was a sarcastic meaningless lie, but a lie never the less. 

Too bad we cannot prosecute Congress for lying to us.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 01:26:37 pm »
. ... Too bad we cannot prosecute Congress for lying to us.

Thats the truth - right there.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 06:21:08 pm »
It was a sarcastic meaningless lie,
Meaningless?  Quite a price to pay for such a meaningless lie.  He could get essentially the rest of his life.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 09:31:02 pm »
It was a sarcastic meaningless lie,
Meaningless?  Quite a price to pay for such a meaningless lie.  He could get essentially the rest of his life.

Thanks Ace as that is the point. Roger could get the rest of his life while Adam Shift gets up before the  whole world and and makes up lie after lie as he presented himself as quoting President Donald J Trumps conversation with the new Ukrainian President, Bald face, adulterated fifthly lie after lie, of said conversation. Mr Trump released the transcripts of that very SAME conversation, exposing Shift being the lier that he is. For every day that Roger Stone does, shift should do a Year!!  It is obvious that Shift and the far left are trying to throw out President, your President, my President based on lies in order to have their way! Simply because they do not like him. The impeachment word started immediately after the Inauguration, and finally after building enough courage, along with desperation,  are now acting. The whole republican party knows it , the independents know it and many of the self thinking democrats know it and any Constitutional loving American Citizen should not like it. I have die hard Democrat friends that do not like it either. Hum
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:23:34 am by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 10:11:20 pm »
I believe he is being prosecuted for lying to Congress.

And that would be fine if the prosecutions were equally applied.  We have multiple examples of others lying to congress in ways that were not sarcastic and they were never prosecuted.  Comey, Clapper, and Brennan come to mind.  Their lies were not meaningless. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 08:37:23 am »
Roger could get the rest of his life while Adam Shift gets up before the  whole world and and makes up lie after lie as he presented himself as quoting President Donald J Trumps conversation with the new Ukrainian President, Bald face, adulterated fifthly lie after lie, of said conversation.
Ben,  The transcripts by themselves crucifies Trump.  And now as time goes by individual testimony substantiates the impeachable offence.  And it keeps getting worse for mr Trump.
What Trump will clearly be noted for in the history books, well not Kathy's, is he single handedly brought down the republican party to a point of no integrity.  Turned them into pawns.  The republican party had problems before Trump but he proved that they are incapable of governance.  With the two party system that we have today this is not good for the country.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 12:25:49 pm »
The transcripts by themselves crucifies Trump.

this is how you can tell someone has only heard what the press has published and not read the transcripts themselves.  :wink:

I suspect the public hearings are going to be fun. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 03:01:24 pm »
Adam Shift gets up before the  whole world and  makes up lie after lie as he presented himself as quoting President Donald J Trumps conversation with the new Ukrainian President,  when the transcript proved shift was lying, as shift had lied to all America and the world. These same lies are the only reason that there is an impeachment inquiry in the first place. So the whole investigation in based on lies and deceit by shift and company.  Using you words (And now as time goes by individual testimony substantiates the impeachable offence.  And it keeps getting worse for mr Trump.) 
What shift is doing and counting on in my opinion,  is giving Never Trumpers, an opportunity to collude with, and throw in their cheep shots, with the the deep state hoping beyond hope that they can stop the justice which is coming against them. They know that Mr Trump has the goods on them and this may be their last, desperate chance to get rid him, short of physical violence. Again my opinion. I will end in saying, God Bless Mr Trump.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 10:12:08 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2019, 09:10:27 am »
I suspect the public hearings are going to be fun.
Keep in mind who didn't want them public.  That in itself is another admission of guilt.  Who doesn't want to show his taxes, who doesn't want any conversation documented with foreign leaders, who doesn't want the american people to know the truth and is stone walling any attempt for congress to do their job, on and on and on?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2019, 09:27:50 am »
""Keep in mind who didn't want them public.  That in itself is another admission of guilt. Who doesn't want any conversation documented with foreign leaders, who doesn't want the American people to know the truth and is stone walling any attempt for congress to do their job, on and on and on?""

Shitt, er , shiffty, pee=lousy, and on and on and on, keep refusing to do their job while attacking the most transparent President in USA history.

THAT'S WHO.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 09:44:58 am »
Shitt, er , shiffty, pee=lousy, and on and on and on, keep refusing to do their job while attacking the most transparent President in USA history.

THAT'S WHO.
Clearly you and Trump have not a clue how our government is structured and the responsibilities of each branch.  Your not alone Wally.  It is common among his base.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 10:26:12 am »

THAT'S WHO.
Clearly you and Trump have not a clue how our government is structured and the responsibilities of each branch.  Your not alone Wally.  It is common among his base.

Well Ace, Transparency is the way it should work. I agree Mr Trump is not a politician. He is transparent, that is why More and more of America appreciates him and those on the opposite side of the isle are beginning to appreciate this also. Perhaps that is why more and more minorities are now picking up steam in supporting him especially our black citizens? Perhaps that is why more and more independents and democrats are now beginning to support him, both privately and publicly. Perhaps America is sick of the way the crooks operate in Washington, sneaking, secretly, meeting in basements etc. Americans are now beginning to see, hear, and understand just how corrupt the establishment has become, even though the left, with all their hypnotizing influence pander, use, and pedal through their leftist leaning news industaries. Even some of the establishment is changing their tune. The impeachment thing is clearly backfiring on the extreme left and they know it, yet they do not know what else to do in order to stop the Make America Great Again movement or President Trumps clear message. So far everything they have tried has failed.  Including the ''six ways form sunday'' described by (shut my mouth) Chuck Schumer.The left are on a banana peeling along with their banana republic, sliding off into the obelisk, not even able to gain a hand hold, panic is their only friend now. 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 11:29:54 am »
Ace, you and I have a very clear pic of our government. You agree with me and Ben framed, you just like to keep the fire going. Many years ago, I did the same. If I heard a Republican talking, I would be a Dem. for the conversation. If it were a Dem. talking, I would be a Rep. As I got older, the fun kinda left it and I stayed on the right side. You, too, will tire of the trolling as you age, and then the coffee house will die. You are about the only "left talker" still participating.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2019, 11:46:37 am »
Keep in mind who didn't want them public.  That in itself is another admission of guilt.  Who doesn't want to show his taxes, who doesn't want any conversation documented with foreign leaders, who doesn't want the american people to know the truth and is stone walling any attempt for congress to do their job, on and on and on?

Clearly you and Trump have not a clue how our government is structured and the responsibilities of each branch. 

It was the Dems who started this, who are in charge, and who decide to keep it secret.  Congress can make whatever rules they want to make, but if they want to convince the population that they have a case, this is not a good start.  Something NP seems to have realized.

There is no requirement for providing tax info to the public.  Tax info is protected.  IF it is released, it is done by choice.  I think it was kind of stupid to get that started in the first place, but if someone chooses not to do it, that's fine.  Same thing with school grades, etc. 

Conversations are documented.  They are transcribed by several people and saved for the archives.  What they are not, and never should be, is public.  There are quite a few people in both parties that are not happy that Trump may have started a new thing by releasing that one.  Leaders need to be able to have confidential conversations with other leaders without fear of them becoming public. 

I'd love it if congress did it's job.  Seems to be a problem with both parties that they do not. 

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 03:58:52 pm »
Ace, you and I have a very clear pic of our government. You agree with me and Ben framed, you just like to keep the fire going. Many years ago, I did the same. If I heard a Republican talking, I would be a Dem. for the conversation. If it were a Dem. talking, I would be a Rep. As I got older, the fun kinda left it and I stayed on the right side. You, too, will tire of the trolling as you age, and then the coffee house will die. You are about the only "left talker" still participating.

I think you are right iddee, Ace knows what is up.  I also enjoy a good debate.  I am learning here from you all. One needs good solid facts in order to have a clear understanding of what is being debated. Unfortunately it seems that the left are doing all in there power to suppress free speech and solid information. Just a day or so ago, twitter placed one of OAN reporters on suspension for a matter that was not fair minded by twitter.  We really are in an information war. In this respect the left is way out in front stifling truth and promoting fake news to fit their agenda!  i think President is correct about this. Thank goodness enough facts are getting out that good Constitutionally minded Americans can make a fair judgement.

quoting Kathy
'I'd love it if congress did it's job.  Seems to be a problem with both parties that they do not.''

I agree my friend.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 12:26:02 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 09:20:14 am »
I think it was kind of stupid to get that started in the first place, but if someone chooses not to do it, that's fine.  Same thing with school grades, etc. 
Not if you are running for president and claiming to be a genius and a successful business man.  Let's not even bring up negotiator.  You don't have to be a psychologist to know that no one hides their accomplishments if they really have them.  With your line of thinking it wouldn't matter if you were a rapist or involved in any other criminal activity.  And that is where we are at.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 09:40:53 am »
I think it was kind of stupid to get that started in the first place, but if someone chooses not to do it, that's fine.  Same thing with school grades, etc. 
Not if you are running for president and claiming to be a genius and a successful business man.  Let's not even bring up negotiator.  You don't have to be a psychologist to know that no one hides their accomplishments if they really have them.  With your line of thinking it wouldn't matter if you were a rapist or involved in any other criminal activity.  And that is where we are at.

Brian, Mr Trump has already proven that he is brilliant and a successful (President). Just look at the past three years since he was elected. Look at the individual trees and you will see the forest in a better understanding. Look what he has accomplished and while fighting the establishment tooth and nail every step of the way. Day after day, they never let up. Including members of his own cabinet. Tillerson and Kelly for example, yet all the while, staying focused on the ongoings of our Country. What more proof do we need? , Rudy Giuliani was the very one that cleaned out the crooks of the day in New York?  Why would a ghostbuster like Rudy team up with a crook? Makes me think the real crooks are the obstructors? The Swamp? Keep in mind, I am a Mississippi country boy, perhaps I am just uninformed?

''Tillerson and Kelly for example''
 reference Nikki Haleys' new book
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 10:27:43 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 12:07:31 pm »
With your line of thinking it wouldn't matter if you were a rapist or involved in any other criminal activity.  And that is where we are at.

You are equating not producing something that is not required with being a rapist or other type of criminal?  If no one hides their accomplishments why did Obama hide his college records?  After all, there were questions about those that never were answered.  Should we assume that the records would have shown a crime?

There are only a few Constitutional requirements for running for president.  Among them is not that tax documents must be released.  If they want to, that's fine, but if they don't want to it is equally fine. 

anything