MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > MOVIES

CABRINI

(1/2) > >>

Salvo:
Hi Folks,

My wife and I saw Cabrini today. Good, good movie.

I can't say too much,... because,... I've been dreaming about this actress, in this role, as a Nun, since I was a small child. My heart is still aflutter. Can't tell my wife, though.

Sal

Terri Yaki:
Is it Sally Field? If so, I can relate to that flutter...:cool:

Kathyp:
Never heard of it.  What is it on?

animal:
how Italians flooded into the country and fixed the terrible problem of disorganized crime in major cities.

KIDDING ! KIDDING !

Salvo:
I'm an Irish/Scots man. I married an Italian girl,... and her family. Funny stories!!!!! Scary in some cases. Al, Sonny, Junior, Vinnie, Mikey, Cousin Domenic (with the big hands), Big Angie (the little one), Little Angie (the BIG one) & skinny, little Billy McCahhhthy,  Esther & Ralph (I want to be buried right on top of my husband. Sorry, there are three other women there already! Then the fight started.). Women crawling into caskets,..... visiting "Cedar Junction", Cousin Dom met his demise in a Caddie, at a red light. And on, and on, and on.

I've been to some gooood weddings. My wedding was the BEST wedding I never enjoyed. Too busy thanking people. Big Angie made and embroidered and kept The Purse. That was her job. Don couldn't play my wedding (couldn't get out of a booking. You know how it is, Sal.), so he had his son Jack fly in from Vegas just to do my FIL the favor. IT WAS GREAT! Aunts bragged about it for years, much to the consternation of my wife's cousins.

There's no such thing as the Mafia. It's all Hollywood.

Go see Cabrini. Lie and tell me you didn't fall in love with that actress.

Sal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version