Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dreams that become reality  (Read 17905 times)

Offline latebee

• House Bee
Dreams that become reality
« on: February 12, 2005, 09:25:12 pm »
Has anyone ever had an extremely vivid dream that awakens you,and you have total recall of it? Take it to the next level-some time later maybe months after the dream,you find yourself in the identical situation and state of mind of which you dreamt? This has happened to me three times in my life,regretably two of the instances involved sudden death. One instance was a family member and the other was of a man whom I never met before but turned out to be the father of a coworker. The third instance was a movie we went to see(just released-not an old one), and I could tell everyone the characters names, the plot, in fact almost every detail in the movie. As it turns out we were not going to see that particular movie but the one we were interesed in was sold out so we settled on the one I had unknowingly dreamt about. Everyone was amazed or in disbelief,as they knew that the movie had not been shown before that date. Well I felt a little strange about it,so we really don't talk about it much anymore. Just thought I would share my wierd side with all of you.
The person who walks in another's tracks leaves NO footprints.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 09:54:56 pm »
have them all the time and I am not joking at least 1 ever 2 months I would say.
Ryan Horn

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
    • http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/GA216.html
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005, 11:29:30 pm »
I used to do that when I was younger - dreams, read minds rather well, MAKE things happen, manipulate what people did (made people walk into walls and fall down), manipulate people's thoughts, and could even know what people were doing while they were in a different place from me. It started when I was very young, and my mom realized I could do these things. So she used it to her advantage to "call" me home & such. It was at it's peak in my teens. During that time I found that people have a certain "signature". It's like a smell, color, pattern, and emotion all rolled in one. Once I felt their personal signature, I could "tap into" them when ever I wanted no matter where they were.

I had a friend when I was in the 8th grade that was even better than me. We had alot of fun, and knew what we did was different from other people. But we never realized how incredibly cool it was. It was just more of a game to us. We especially had a blast messing with people. You know how teens can be pranksters. Well we had an advantage with our tricks. It freaked people out, and scared some too........ when they actually believed what we were doing. Some people didn't even want to believe it because it was just too strange.

My abilities died down as I got a little older. I stopped using it and practicing with it by the time I was about 20. Although, I did do some of it with my daughter when she was a baby. She had a book with animal pictures in it, and I would say "where's the" - then think the animal - and she pointed to the right animal EVERY time. She was only about 18 months at the time. I think that's the last times I've done anything like that. That's been a little over 10 years now.

I could probably still do it if I worked at it. It's one of those things that you have to practice at and use often (like a muscle), or you forget how it works. I just haven't had a need for it since I was younger. Like I'd said, it was like a game back then, and had no other real use.

Nowadays, if I need to reach someone, I just call them on the phone. :) Most people are reachable nowadays - with cell phones and all. Seriously, that's how bluntly and simply I see it now. I just have no use for those "powers" anymore. :) I have no need to "know" what people think, because now I'm an adult and know how to communicate with words better. And I certainly have no need to make people fall down and walk into walls - that was just a stupid game as a kid. I also don't feel I need to manipulate other people's thoughts or desires anymore. I never found any GOOD use for it - only sneakiness, manipulation, and a way to pry into other people's lives.

Beth (you might not believe what I've written here, but it's the truth)

Offline latebee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 01:43:49 am »
Ryan and Beth----------I believe you and respect you for being honest. It is pretty hard  to  try and relate experiences like that to the rest of the world. Sometimes others may ridicule people for having the guts to speak  about their different types of journeys in life. As for me,I love to hear everybody's spin on things that I have not yet been exposed to! 8)

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2005, 09:01:56 am »
Every dream I have had though has to do with me or imediate family. bye
Ryan Horn

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2005, 10:19:58 am »
You know, I was thinking. Since I had that ability, I wonder how many other people have it and we just don't know it.

There could be people out there manipulating all sorts of things. It wasn't that hard to do when I was young. The people didn't even know they were being messed with. They'd walk into a wall, and have this look like "clumsy me, why did I do that?". And they never knew when I was manipulateing their thoughts so I could have my way. Such as I could make my mom WANT to take me to lunch or something.

So I wonder who could be manipulating me? LOL

Beth

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2005, 08:23:10 pm »
Beth are you back into the honey cabinet again??? lol :D
Ryan Horn

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2005, 10:04:28 pm »
You hush Ryan! :) LOL

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2005, 10:08:37 pm »
Lol, you know I am just kidding mom, lol, bye
Ryan Horn

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2005, 03:45:30 am »
was up late just scanning different topics & came across this post. I realize this particular post hasn't seen much activity in a while, but thought I'd post a response. You see, I dreamnt that you guys would be posting on this topic & that this would be my response. " You're all nuts! "

Just kidding, I am very familiar with what ya'll are talking about, so it's not very weird to me. In fact I have had real dreams before as well, that came to pass.

Beth, it seems that the busier we become we seem to stray from our spiritual side & we get out of touch with that part of our being, but it's there for sure. It seems to be more fine tuned in some people more than others.

Have a great day, JP.
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Miss Chick-a-BEE

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2005, 09:01:56 am »
I don't know JP. I don't really see it as a spiritual thing. I think it's just part of our brain we don't use. They say we only use 10% of our brain most of the time, and we know that people who are deaf say can smell and hear better. I just think it's something we can all do, but don't feel we need, so we don't use it.

I do know too that my brain doesn't work as well as it did when I was younger. Heck, I forget how old I am sometimes, and the specific years my kids were born in. It's pitiful.

Beth

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2005, 09:04:20 pm »
Perhaps you're right there Beth, I'm not sure really what it is that brings us there, but it's nice when good things happen as an end result. JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline latebee

• House Bee
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2005, 11:42:35 pm »
The dreams come easily its remembering them that poses a problem. I wish I could find the other 90% of my brain!!

Offline Miss Chick-a-BEE

• House Bee
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 09:39:44 am »
Me too Latebee. :) LOL I'm sure I'd get a whole lot more accomplished - much more efficiently.

Beth

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2005, 11:06:11 am »
Quote from: Miss Chick-a-BEE

I do know too that my brain doesn't work as well as it did when I was younger. Heck, I forget how old I am sometimes, and the specific years my kids were born in. It's pitiful.

Beth

I guess I lean towards less brain clutter. I know my kids were born and are still alive, but I don't keep up with how old they are or the day of their birth. Some are married, but I don't know how long they have been that way.

Never understood why it was important to keep all that info when it can be looked up if ever needed.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 11:24:28 pm »
I've had that happen so many times!! I dream something and it really happens at a later date, its pretty cool!!!
Bee Boy

Offline leominsterbeeman

• House Bee
    • http://www.leominsterbeeman.com
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 12:39:56 pm »
A little bit of a spin on this....  Forecast Dreaming

My autistic son tells me that he controls his dreams.  He thinks about what he wants to dream about and then he says, that is what he dreams about.  According to him,  he will think about his dream, plan them out and then later in the day when he goes to sleep - he has the dream.  He says he never plans nightmares, and therefore will never have one.

His autistic condition prevents him from communication clearly and understanding and completely processing what he hears and says, so you can take this lightly.  But he has been talking about this a lot recently.
Michael Keane
leominsterbeeman@comcast.net
http://www.leominsterbeeman.com

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2005, 01:04:28 pm »
I had heard/read somewhere that with some practice you could control your dreams. The best I can do is, if I don't like the direction a dream is going, I'll wake up.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Miss Chick-a-BEE

• House Bee
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2005, 11:25:01 pm »
That's a cool idea. I can control my dreams to some extent, but only if I'm in the dream and slightly wake up - turning a nightmare around generally.

But.... when I was young, I had some friends that said they could GIVE a person dreams. I believe they did too. Several times they would tell me my dream from the previous night, completely accurate without me giving them any information, and they said they GAVE me the dream. They were really tame dreams. I can't remember them now though. Just that one of them had a rabbit in it.

Beth

Offline latebee

• House Bee
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2005, 12:04:18 am »
Beth, I have also heard of wishing someone else to dream of what they wish them to. As for me I have a hard enough time controling my waking moments to be sure! This whole dream concept is very involved and surely has merit. Only because our limited knowledge in this area does not lend itself to an easy explanation,we should never deny the fact  that as spiritual animals some our experiences are uncanny. They can not be pooh-poohed by scientific rhetoric. How can one refute something that is not tangible. Even something as simple as the electricity that powers our homes can be measured,but it certainly cannot be seen going through the wires. Bees can see and interpret UV but we cannot. I think that the natural tendeny of man to center his focus on the physical creates a tension that makes us as a species, blind to the many wonderments of the universe.