Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HOW DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR MEMBER NAME?  (Read 303922 times)

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
Re: HOW DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR MEMBER NAME?
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2008, 11:09:57 pm »
AAAHHH CT very clever!  Welcome.

Offline _Brenda_

• House Bee
« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2008, 06:10:05 pm »
My sign in is 9acres, for our 9 acres of mini farm.  :)
I just changed user name to Double Bee because my name is Brenda and hubby is Bart, so double bees, and we're getting started with bees. :-D
Brenda

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2008, 10:40:27 pm »
OOh, that's good! :)
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Beekissed

• House Bee
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2008, 10:52:32 pm »
 Well, had to come up with a label for my honey, beeswax lip balm and thought of lips and bees and ....ta-da!  Beekissed.  Also, it sounded kinda sweet....like me!  ;)
"...he maketh me to lie down in green pastures..."

Offline hellbenthoneybee

• House Bee
« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2008, 07:16:02 pm »
Hi, Just joined.  My user name is always the same and just seems to be fitting.  I saw your vidio on installing bees.  I'm interested in learning more about bees and possably starting a hive.  I believe honey and bees are truely one of natures greatest gifts.  I'm a honey fan.

Offline brit.thebee

• House Bee
    • PollenNation
« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2008, 05:11:36 pm »
Welcome!
You sound just like I did until I finally got my bees last year.  I love it...so much fun!  Good luck.  This forum is fantastic and so helpful.

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2008, 01:33:58 am »
Hi HbonHb!
Welcome to the forums!
 This IS a fun place to come to! And theres tons of answers to questions you havent even asked yet!
 I hope your first question is about where you can get bees now. :)
Getting your new bees is kinda like when you go see your Dr.....The lady asks you for your 20 or 30 dollars copay first,....Then,...You cant leave even if you've been waiting a long time, because you've paid and you're locked in, so to speak...Getting the bees is kinda like your copay..Once you get your bees, you're TRAPPED!(just kidding...I should've said "Hooked").
 As for honey...When YOUR bees give you honey, it special..Not just anybody gets this gift! I bet when you taste your honey for the first time, you'll KNOW its the best honey you ever tasted!..You'll know what its like to be "Winnie the Poo"!
 I was slopping it down the other day,(right out of the squeeze bottle) and Mannnnn, was it GOOOOD!!!..Then my wife started yacking at me cuzza all the honey which had missed my mouth and was landing on my beard, then catching wind, and swirling honey strings all over my shirt and down to the dogs!(I meant to say floor but the dogs were between me and the floor)...It was a "Heavenly experience"!

Read stuff at Michael Bush website when you can...its free and easy to understand.

It might sound goofy but I believe that God picks certain people to take care of bees...I think HE likes to pick old people or really WISE people...They have more patience!
good luck, and please keep coming back here!
your friend,
john

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2008, 10:18:43 am »
John, you bad!!  No wonder Janelle was screaming at you, don't suck on the squeeze honey jar, bad boy, you sound just like a naughty kid!!!  Best of this beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2008, 10:37:25 am »
Ok, gotta say it. You might be hellbent but you look like you're heaven sent! Ok, I will get flack, but that's alright, hey, the guys on the forum put me up to this! Johnny was one of them, I'm sure, must have been his sign off, "...good luck, and please keep coming back here!"

Welcome to beemaster and the world of beekeeping. Hellbent, we also have voice chat and text chat if you want to try that, its fun.
http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?topic=5880.0

Welcome, and yes, you come here as often as you like. I am not flirting, you guys shut up, well, maybe a little, but I'm married, so, come on give me a break. Anyway, welcome!

...JP

My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2008, 07:18:09 pm »
Hello, hellbenthoneybees, where abouts are you located in MA?  We're on the South Shore.  Have you found a local bee club to belong to?  There are many, [rul=http://www.beesource.com/suppliers/association/ma.htm]here's a listing[/url], hope it's helpful!

And JP, of course you can be on a diet, but still look at the menu!  :evil:

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2008, 09:19:08 pm »
heh heh heh,....
Yeh, Anne,..tell JP what its all about!..Didja see how he put the blame on me?...LOL!!!..All I did was be "Cordial"!
 Golly JP...I hardly even noticed what she looked like!
 Ok,...I better get out of this thread before "Peeping Eyes" get nosy!
your friend,
john

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2008, 11:19:20 pm »
heh heh heh,....
Yeh, Anne,..tell JP what its all about!..Didja see how he put the blame on me?...LOL!!!..All I did was be "Cordial"!
 Golly JP...I hardly even noticed what she looked like!
 Ok,...I better get out of this thread before "Peeping Eyes" get nosy!
your friend,
john

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! You didn't look, ok, didn't even notice, uh huh. You are soooo busted Johnny, we both are! Hey Dallas, help me out here!  ;) :-D :-*

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2008, 11:44:43 pm »
Oh, you guys are brats!!!!  Leave that poor new girl alone!!!  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2008, 11:51:43 pm »
Oh, you guys are brats!!!!  Leave that poor new girl alone!!!  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi

Hubba, hubba!  :-* :-* :-* :-D

...JP

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2008, 12:03:31 am »
Has anybody got in trouble in here before?
 Well, I figger if we do...Wait a minute,....I dont know what i figger!
 Uh oh,...I think.... we've become......THE "NAUGHTY BOYS"!
 The "Naughty Boys of Beemaster forums!"

Man, you guys,....How are we gonna redeem ourselves? :evil:
your friend,
john

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2008, 12:15:08 am »
Has anybody got in trouble in here before?
 Well, I figger if we do...Wait a minute,....I dont know what i figger!
 Uh oh,...I think.... we've become......THE "NAUGHTY BOYS"!
 The "Naughty Boys of Beemaster forums!"

Man, you guys,....How are we gonna redeem ourselves? :evil:
your friend,
john

Redeem ourselves? Ha! Just keep on misbehaving John, its all good!

...JP

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2008, 12:36:35 am »
JP and John, now if we all didn't know that it was just you guys up to your bratty ol' antics, well then.....have a beautiful and grandly great day, Cindi

Offline hellbenthoneybee

• House Bee
« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2008, 03:45:16 pm »
Oh my gosh,  I blush....

Offline hellbenthoneybee

• House Bee
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2008, 04:14:36 pm »
Hello, hellbenthoneybees, where abouts are you located in MA?  We're on the South Shore.  Have you found a local bee club to belong to?  There are many, [rul=http://www.beesource.com/suppliers/association/ma.htm]here's a listing[/url], hope it's helpful!

Where on the south shore are you? I live in Plymouth......    Boys can be so fresh.....

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2008, 05:52:26 pm »

Where on the south shore are you? I live in Plymouth......    Boys can be so fresh.....

Yes, they can, but it's all in good fun.  We're in Hanson, this will be our third year of beekeeping.  We belong to the Plymouth County Beekeeper's Association, it meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 267 High Street in Hanson in the Plymouth County Extension Service building.  Come on by and join us!