Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bob Binnie Explains How To Have a Bee Free Pool  (Read 945 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Bob Binnie Explains How To Have a Bee Free Pool
« on: July 07, 2023, 01:06:44 am »
Once again Mr Binnie comes up with an excellent idea for a video. This one is set forth to help the beekeeper, and not only the beekeeper. but perhaps the beekeepers neighbors as well with a little education. Maybe a win win for all!

Phillip

https://youtu.be/Yq8Y3t5k5JA
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Bob Binnie Explains How To Have a Bee Free Pool
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 05:42:34 pm »
One big problem. Bees like to use water to dispose of their sick and unwanted bees/drones. I have watched bees carry a drone out of the hive 30 feet, make a left turn, fly 70 feet and drop it in the far end of my pool. My wife and granddaughters would use cups to remove bees from the pool and almost every time they would walk back to and fall in the pool. This makes sure sick bees don?t return to the hive.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Bob Binnie Explains How To Have a Bee Free Pool
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 05:46:26 pm »
I did not know of this JIm. Thanks

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything