Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Can you use 3G to get in to Ventrilo Voice/Text chat ? Or post on the forum ?  (Read 6894 times)

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
 Can you use 3G to get in to Ventrilo Voice/Text chat ? Or a smart phone ? Or post on the forum ?

I would like to know  :?

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
you can post.  don't know if there is a ventrillo app.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
you can post.  don't know if there is a ventrillo app.

Can you tell what of app. is need.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
Jim some smart phones will allow you to use them as a teathered modem to your computer.  Some allow you to use them as a wireless hotspot.  I use a Verizon Wireless router box to get on the net.  Works simular to a smart phone and for the most part pretty good service on ventrillo.  As far as I know there are no apps for smart phones for Ventrillo.  Most do offer Skype Apps for voice communication and some even allow for video.
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

anything