Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Derby, Connecticut  (Read 4461 times)

Offline willebanks

• New Bee
Hello from Derby, Connecticut
« on: January 03, 2005, 09:10:05 pm »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Will Banks and I am from Derby, Connecticut. I have 2 hives (adding 2 more this year  :D ) and I have been a beekeeper for 2 very rewarding years. My Grandfather was a beekeeper and as a small child I remember being fasinated by the little critters and nothing compares to the taste of your own local honey.
Sadly my Popup passed some years ago and as a way to remember him I started beekeeping. My whole family gets involved, even my 6 year old daughter, she just loves to spin frames for the honey! i was a member of The Back Yard Beekpers but time and distance just didn't permit me to attend the meetings.
Looking forward to assisting anyone with questions and asking a few myself!

Willebanks

manowar422

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 09:54:48 pm »
Welcome to the forum Will :!:

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 10:02:25 pm »
Hi Will:

Glad you found the forums and I hope we see you often. I started the forum just over 10 months ago and I've learned a lot myself from this very active membership.

Hope you get to share tales about yourself and family and your bees, we all like personal interaction here, which makes the Forums a close knit bunch and practically every day we add new members with all levels of experience - I hope you find your way back often and thanks for joining.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 05:03:41 am »
Welcome I think you will see that we are a interesting collection of people. Hope to see you here often as we all value each others experience.
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"