BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > DOWN UNDER BEEKEEPING

New Perth bee location advice...

(1/2) > >>

Sindirt:
Hi all
Sadly my in laws are selling their property up in Lower Chittering- they are moving south, likely around Safety Bay but not a suitable property for bees. I am hoping I can find an alternative home for them (7 hives), seems to be large swathes of bush/forest from Oakfoard, down to Baldivis and in land- was hoping somewhere not too far from them so I can combine visits to them with bee tending. I'm not from Perth so not 100% sure of property types/terrain down this way, just looking at Google Earth at the moment. Slightly up against it as my in laws are settling on the 28th of this month- does anyone perhaps know of anyone or can recommend areas that I could look into further- drive around and try my luck? Or any other helpful advise?!!
Many thanks

Ben Framed:
Hi Sindirt, any luck finding an alternative home for your bees in the Perth area?

Phillip

Smoke:
Hi Sindirt, I?m from Bindoon, not too far but can?t really take any more hives. Maybe best to contact someone from the WA apiarists society. Possibly put an advert on Gumtree too, I sold a couple of hives there a few years ago when I was moving.

Ben Framed:
Hi Smoke,
Welcome to Beemaster!

Phillip

BeeMaster2:
Smoke,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version