Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Secure your home  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Spur9

• House Bee
Secure your home
« on: March 08, 2018, 11:12:34 am »
A liberal friend asked me what I thought he might need in order to defend his home and family from home invasion.
I suggested a 9mm, a couple of clips, and a box of shells.
A few days later he sent me this picture and asked me how to make it all work..............

7a - 1650ft

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
Re: Secure your home
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 07:17:18 pm »
 :smile: :smile: :smile:
Neill

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 11:15:51 pm »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 09:22:36 am »
What is missing is the rope.
You place the shells on a hard floor like ceramic or slate.  In the dark the perpetrator slips and falls cracking his head on the floor.  Before he comes to tie him up.
 Then you place the two clips on either side of the scrotum and use the 9 mm to slowly twist the two clips until his eyes pop out.  No need to kill him, he won't come back.  There is a good chance none of his friends will either.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Sledin

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 09:48:52 am »
In Canada we are supposed to just call the police, telling them you have "a nine millimetre, two magazines and a full box of shells" might get them to respond hours faster.
To protect the invader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 10:42:07 am »
You place the shells on a hard floor like ceramic or slate.  In the dark the perpetrator slips and falls cracking his head on the floor.  Before he comes to tie him up.
 Then you place the two clips on either side of the scrotum and use the 9 mm to slowly twist the two clips until his eyes pop out.  No need to kill him, he won't come back.  There is a good chance none of his friends will either.
Too funny.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2019, 12:20:12 am »

HAA Ha Good one Ace!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 01:34:06 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.