Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Christmas Eve deaths  (Read 1287 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Christmas Eve deaths
« on: May 24, 2017, 06:25:30 am »
Three guys died on Christmas Eve and ascend to heaven where they are met by St. Peter.

"In honour of the season", St. Peter says to them, "Before I let you pass through the pearly gates, you must each give me something that represents Christmas."

The first man fumbles through his pockets and pulls out two lighters. He holds them up proudly and flicks them on.

"What do they represent?", St. Peter asks him.

"They're candles!"

"Ah! You may pass through the pearly gates!"

The second man fumbles through his pockets and pulls out a couple sets of keys. He holds them up proudly and shakes them.

"What do they represent?" St. Peter asks.

"They're bells!"

"Ah! You may pass through the pearly gates!"

The third man fumbles desperately through his pockets, finally pulling out a skimpy pair of silky women's knickers. He holds them up proudly.

"What do they represent?" St. Peter asks, looking a bit puzzled.

"They're Carol's!"
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Christmas Eve deaths
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 01:49:10 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Keep them coming.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin