BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > REQUEENING & RAISING NEW QUEENS

New queen Every Year = less swarm?

<< < (11/11)

NWIN Beekeeper:
Someone please tell me how this post when from queens and swarms to folk music and spiders?

Do people on here really lack that much focus?

I don't know, maybe someday you'll search the forums and try to find some information on here yourselves and have to read through 6 pages of unnecessary and off topic fluff and then maybe you'll understand why it's important to start a new thread when you have new topics of thought.

-Jeff

Cindi:
Jeff, come on.  It happens, don't get all cranky about it.  I agree with what you are saying, but you have to understand, we are only people and sometimes get caught up a little bit in extra conversation, it just happens, ____ happens, you know that.

Anyways, it is a good reminder to try and keep things a little bit cleaner with regard to posts getting too off topic, this has been brought up a few times on the forum.  But remember, it is hard to do.

Oops, this is in the wrong forum, maybe it will get moved to the Chat Room.  Anyways, Jeff, it is OK, things will be all right.  Best of the best of the days. Cindi

Ben Framed:
I found some really good information here; (good stuff) 😊. Therefore I?m bumping this old thread in hope that some of you might benefit from this timeless discussion.

Phillip

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on August 31, 2022, 12:47:36 am ---I found some really good information here; (good stuff) 😊. Therefore I'm bumping this old thread in hope that some of you might benefit from this timeless discussion.

Phillip

--- End quote ---

For we in the Norther Hemisphere, Spring is coming soon and our new bee season will soon be underway!!

Phillip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version