BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > HONEYBEE REMOVAL

Have You Done A Honey Bee Removal?

<< < (2/6) > >>

G3farms:
If I could figure out how to post pics I would, need to figure out how to resize......HELP! LOL

Ben Framed:
G3 if you could post those pictures that would be great and appreciated!
I resize and post my pictures from my Mac PC thanks to The15thMember for helping me. What type computer do you use? If yours is Mac I will try and show you one step at a time.

Phillip

G3farms:
it is a Lenovo yoga730 laptop running windows 10 on firefox

whew that just about strained my brain

Ben Framed:
In that case I would be lost. lol.
Maybe The15thMember can help you as well. She is pretty sharp with these computers.

Phillip

Ben Framed:
Taken from the topic:
"How to resize a photo to be able to post it on BeeMaster. "

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on September 30, 2021, 12:45:34 pm ---I had posted the following on the topic >Mixing sugar syrup by the drum<
A couple members were discussing problems posting pictures. In case the other methods described here fail. I am adding the following option thanks to The15thMember. I hope this helps.

"I use Microsoft Paint on Windows 8, so you will need a PC for this to work, and it may be slightly different if you have another version of Windows.  Open your file explorer, go to your pictures, and right click on the picture you want to resize.  Roll over "Open with" and choose Microsoft Paint.  In Paint you'll see a button that says "Resize" and if you click that it opens a window where you can reduce the picture by a percentage.  For most of my pictures, I make them about 20% of their original size, but it will depend on your camera how much you need to reduce them.  When you are happy with the size of the image, click save and at the bottom it will tell you the new file size.  Just be sure the individual pictures are less that 200 kb and you'll be good to go."

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version