BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM.

Beekeeping acronyms

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on January 24, 2022, 02:07:14 pm ---I apparently can't edit my original post anymore, so here's a new one.

OTS--on the spot (a method of queen rearing which doesn't require any special tools)

--- End quote ---

Member, I added both of those to your list...

Phillip

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on February 23, 2022, 12:57:39 pm ---Member, I added both of those to your list...

Phillip

--- End quote ---
Thanks.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on January 17, 2022, 10:23:47 am ---To keep this thread from having like 100 tiny posts, I'm just going to edit my post whenever I think of a new one.  I also added a brief explanation of each item, since this is for beginners. 

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: The15thMember on January 24, 2022, 02:07:14 pm ---I apparently can't edit my original post anymore, so here's a new one.

OTS--on the spot (a method of queen rearing which doesn't require any special tools)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: The15thMember on February 23, 2022, 01:14:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ben Framed on February 23, 2022, 12:57:39 pm ---Member, I added both of those to your list...

Phillip

--- End quote ---
Thanks.

--- End quote ---

You are welcome. I will be glad to add the list of Beemaster2 to your long list in order to keep that good list going If you two wish?   

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on February 23, 2022, 03:06:18 pm ---You are welcome. I will be glad to add the list of Beemaster2 to your long list in order to keep that good list going If you two wish?   

--- End quote ---
It's up to you.  I don't think it's a big deal that they are separated, since they are both right up at the top together, but at the same time, it wouldn't hurt for them to be combined either. 

loisl58:
Thanks for the list. Some things there I have never heard of.Have saved in memo's.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version