Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Machete  (Read 3470 times)

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
Machete
« on: June 02, 2011, 11:49:26 pm »
Watched Machete last nite and have to say that it was definatly the funniest movie I have seen in a long while.  Cheesy blood and guts everywhere with naked women took me back to movies of the 70's and 80's.  I have to say not the biggest fan of Robert De Niro in this one.  Many of the movies he stars in of late have been less then lack luster performances.  Danny Trejo plays the role that seemed it was wrote for him.  Even Steven Seagal fit into this movie perfectly with his cheesy acting.  Have to say it would have been a perfect ten if De Niro had of given half the performance he did in Good Fellas.  Very entertaining though loved every minute of it. 
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Machete
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 12:28:33 am »
I enjoyed Machete and Machete 2 both very much. Having Robert DeNiro in there was cool too, butboth stories doing well on DVD market and likely to be cult classic films.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
Re: Machete
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 01:07:12 pm »
John was there a Machete 2?  I looked through IMDB for it don't even see anything that has been made or upcoming.  Did they change the name or something is the reason I can't find it?
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!