Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Death in the family  (Read 859 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Death in the family
« on: October 17, 2022, 12:23:40 pm »
I am going to put this here so everyone sees it and we can move it later.  Bud has passed away.  JP just called me to let me know.  If there is some kind of service later I'll post it.

Pictures from some of our gatherings are still on here I think if anyone who wants to look back at them. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Death in the family
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 01:06:01 pm »
Bud was before my time here at Beemaster. Still I have enjoyed reading his post from days past and reading of the Bud bee events which he hosted. I and am sorry for his passing.  As a side note, my Uncle from Macon, Ms. knew Bud.

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 01:33:28 pm »
Sorry to hear that. Bud was a good guy. I met him at Bud7. He was in a lot of pain.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 03:05:26 pm »
Sorry to hear that. He was a good fellow and a wealth of be knowledge.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

anything