Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Michigan voter fraud exposed.  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Michigan voter fraud exposed.
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2021, 01:36:14 pm »
I have listened to hundreds, if not thousands of hours of eyewitness testimony of voter fraud in many states.  There have been hearings in front of the various state legislatures.  Many of the witnesses had worked for the election committee for decades.  Some had volunteered as witnesses for decades.  These were not  people who didn't know how an election works.  Some of them said that the media had reported that they had recanted their testimony.  They had not.  Many have now been fired, which is an odd way to treat a whistleblower if you have nothing to hide.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Michigan voter fraud exposed.
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2021, 01:42:38 pm »
I have listened to hundreds, if not thousands of hours of eyewitness testimony of voter fraud in many states.  There have been hearings in front of the various state legislatures.  Many of the witnesses had worked for the election committee for decades.  Some had volunteered as witnesses for decades.  These were not  people who didn't know how an election works.  Some of them said that the media had reported that they had recanted their testimony.  They had not.  Many have now been fired, which is an odd way to treat a whistleblower if you have nothing to hide.

Good post Mr Bush, Sad and Outrageous.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.