Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Are you watching alphas  (Read 3873 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Are you watching alphas
« on: December 14, 2012, 06:31:23 pm »
Alphus is fairly interesting, we've watched almost 2 full seasons in a couple of weeks here and find the basic characters interesting not to mention the new characters they bring in, it's reminds me of the 4400 in that they could always make more alphas just to make new plot lines each week.

I really won't give anything away with this show. I just was wondering if anyone else is watching it? You survived at least until season two and maybe more out there, I just haven't got that far and watching them yet.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Are you watching alphas
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 07:32:19 pm »
i have been.  usually DVR it and catch up on several at once.  it is an interesting show.  maybe not one of my very favorite, but enough to keep me watching.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jeanette

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 09:46:01 pm »
Just started watching it in Australia. It's quirky enough to keep me coming back for more, but I'm not sure which season these episodes are from.
Jeanette

Offline josediaz

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 01:22:22 pm »
i don`t get it why they discontinued