Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How About Haven?  (Read 2269 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
How About Haven?
« on: August 08, 2010, 07:22:45 pm »
Anyone caught the show Haven yet? Interesting show (5 episodes so far) about an FBI agent who is assigned to find an escape con, she goes to Haven and sees strange unexplainable things and decides to stick around.

The story lines (like Warehouse 13, Eureka, 4400 and other shows that introduce new characters has endless possibilities) It seems this type of show does really well, unlike the shows that have fixed casts going down a linear path.

The twist in Haven, the lead character (arguably the FBI agent) is orphaned and finds a photo in a local newspaper archive from many years past of a woman who COULD be her - she believes she may have found her mother, although no one in town thus far knows more than a possible first name.

SyFy (I miss the Sci-Fi logo) does a good job at these shows. This one isn't as light hearted as Warehouse 13 but it fills a spot where more serious sci-fi shows have ran their course.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: How About Haven?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 07:39:22 pm »
i have been watching it as i have time.  i really like it.  it's one of the best new shows on, i think.  really good cast.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.