Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What's flowering: Victoria & What's flowering: Queensland  (Read 2436 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
What's flowering: Victoria & What's flowering: Queensland
« on: August 08, 2019, 12:13:32 am »
I have been looking at the pictures of the flowers and blooms which you folks there in Australia have been, and are posting. I am astonished at the beauty of these flowers! What beauty to behold and a delight to see. Australia must be beautiful! 
Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Milo

• House Bee
Re: What's flowering: Victoria & What's flowering: Queensland
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 10:27:13 am »
Cheers

Great to hear that you are enjoying the photos. Australia has a bit of everything when it comes to environmental zones. Where I am it?s temporate and other places are dry, wet, coastal but a common thing is the flora which can be deceptive with larger trees flowering intermittently. When they do they can be spectacular. The stuff closer to the ground that is short lived will flower more frequently putting on some great displays.

But it can be a long time between drinks for some areas which may look drab. probably evolved that way to combat the strong UV light we have here.

I also like the sunsets

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 11:09:46 am »
Beautiful Milo - just Beautiful!
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 12:23:49 pm »
Spectacular!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.