Author Topic: Media  (Read 631 times)

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Media
« on: October 06, 2022, 08:25:56 am »
Scientist: "My findings are meaningless if taken out of context."
Media: Scientist claims his "findings are meaningless."
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Media
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 08:00:11 am »
Scientist: "My findings are meaningless if taken out of context."
Media: Scientist claims his "findings are meaningless."

Ha! just about right lol.

When I was a boy our local 'Country' Store also happened to be the headquarters for the district "Justice of The Peace".  Yes; similar to the "Archie Campbell Style" set up, less the barber shop lol.  Our local "Justice of The Peace" at the time once said something similar too; "If you tell a reporter a Red Car with an off colored vinyl top came over the hill and rammed into a farmers dairy cow."
It would be reported in the 'morning paper': "An orange car with a dixie flag on top, jumped the hill, hitting poor Miss Emmas' only milk cow, killing it grave yard dead!" never slowing down and yelling Yee Haa as it sped away! 
:shocked:  :cheesy:

Apparently Mr Bush, little has changed as far as accurate reporting is concerned!   :grin:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.