Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Orleans Removal  (Read 3575 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
New Orleans Removal
« on: February 14, 2020, 08:14:38 am »
Jeff is one of the nicest guys in beekeeping, always willing to help and share information. I would think that Florida Gardener and Robo would especially appreciate Jeff as he is a strong proponent of the RoBo vac. Enjoy;
Phillip Hall

https://youtu.be/oSNCLPy4nqY
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:33:06 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: New Orleans Removal
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 08:32:52 am »
I don't know your Jeff, but I'll plug my Jeff while we are here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAsA5lsSGXc

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 08:36:41 am »
I don't know your Jeff, but I'll plug my Jeff while we are here.

I wasn?t intending to plug Jeff,  but I was intending to share a very good bee removal situation along with a little commentary.  Jeff does not need to be plugged, lol He now has over 80,000 subscribers. Actually Your Jeff was given a heads up but declined to come along as due to sickness.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 10:49:56 am by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 08:49:33 am »
Just teasing, Ben. I've known JP for over 10 years. I remember when he started removals.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:10:05 am »
Just teasing, Ben. I've known JP for over 10 years. I remember when he started removals.

I knew you were kidding Iddee you are more fun than a barrel of monkeys lol. Your Jeff and Schawee are the main reason I got my first hives. By watching and listening closely to their videos. Actually I talked to (your) Jeff on the phone before I did that first cutout I was a little apprehensive, and he was kind enough to offer some encouragement and helpful tips.  Bruce, (Schawee), his cutout buddy, was kind enough to offer advice on pricing for that first cutout. Both were very gracious with their time and input. Actually your Jeff suggested I join a forum. I joined here.
Phillip Hall

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 11:29:02 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline jtcmedic

• Field Bee
    • Sweetest sting honey
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 09:03:33 pm »
They are all great. I waill say don?t forget yappy. Got to stick up for a fellow firefighter. Loved listening to the pod cast jp and Schawee would do with yappy the bee hooligans

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 01:50:37 pm »
Regardless of who we learn the basic cutout fundamentals from. The confidence and experience of handling bees 🐝 that I obtained from tackling cutouts in order to obtain my first bee hives, could not be bought.  I owe the above mentioned in my reply number 4 a debt of gratitude.
Phillip Hall

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 02:02:33 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2020, 02:00:43 am »
Well Iddee, It looks like you Jeff feels better I am glad to say. The two Jeffs and Ole Eagle Eyes himself, Schawee hooked up for a little fun. They even allowed Dirt Rooster to join in.  lol  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/dqw6k18drIw

« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:34:01 am by Ben Framed »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 07:40:51 am »
Now that's a party I would love to have been at.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 11:06:05 am by iddee »

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2020, 10:29:37 am »
Same here.
Bee really nice if we could get all of them to come to BeeFest.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2020, 12:40:41 pm »
Now that's a party I would love to have been at.

Me too!   lol