Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Whan there's a need  (Read 1488 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Whan there's a need
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:40:05 pm »
A lady was complaining to her husband about remodeling her kitchen. "You have been telling me you were going to get me new cabinets for ten years!" said the wife. "They are a luxury and the ones we have are fine." the husband replied. The next day the wife goes to visit her mother for two weeks. When she returns she is overjoyed to see a brand new kitchen waiting for her. She was so thrilled that every night when the husband got home she would have his favorite meal on the table and after dinner she would rub his feet as he read the paper in the recliner. A couple of weeks later a neighbor came by for a visit. After admiring the new cabinets she says, "All of us were so glad that the fire your husband had while you were gone was confined to the Kitchen."
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online gww

• Super Bee
Re: Whan there's a need
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 11:01:02 pm »
I came home and my wife was packing her bags.  I said what are you doing.  She said I am leaving you and moving to lasvegas, I hear they give a hundred dollars a pop for what I have been giving you free all these years.  I started paking my bags.  She said what are you doing.  I said I am going with you.  I want to see how you can live on two hundred dollars a year.
Cheers
gww

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 12:18:56 am »
gww, you're killing me! :cool:
Neill

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 12:39:51 pm »
 :cheesy:

:cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything