BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > RAPID BEEYARD GROWTH

Rent for hives

<< < (4/5) > >>

CoolBees:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on June 08, 2021, 12:18:50 pm ---
Sad about theft. A good idea branding Cool. Wonder why more beekeepers do not take advantage of the lost dog locator chips? Perhaps adding one to X number of hives. Therefore making it easy to find and recover the hives along with catching the crooks?

--- End quote ---

Yes - "Chipping" the hives is next.

BeeMaster2:
I?m keeping most of my production hives on a farm. He has one hive that I help him with.
No money or barter involved. We have become good friends. He gets pollination for free and I get the honey and year around (mostly) flows.
Jim Altmiller

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: BeeMaster2 on June 08, 2021, 07:26:36 pm ---I?m keeping most of my production hives on a farm. He has one hive that I help him with.
No money or barter involved. We have become good friends. He gets pollination for free and I get the honey and year around (mostly) flows.
Jim Altmiller

--- End quote ---

A year around flow! Outstanding, the luxuries of sunny 🌞  Florida!

rast:
Not in all Florida Ben, In my area when cabbage palm ends, it over for me. Winter starts in July.

Acebird:

--- Quote from: BeeMaster2 on June 08, 2021, 07:26:36 pm ---He gets pollination for free and I get the honey and year around (mostly) flows.

--- End quote ---
That is bartering Jim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version