ADMINISTRATION & HELP > ADMINISTRATION FORUM

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO BEEMASTER FORUMS

<< < (2/3) > >>

BeeMaster2:
🤣😆😂

iddee:
It looks like most of it has been said. I'll just add DITTO and good luck to you both, and stick in one extra kudo to Robo, who has been a saint with his IT knowledge and willingness to share it.

Acebird:
Excellent choice Mr Beemaster. (John Clayton)
And thank you for all you have done.

The15thMember:
I second all the previous comments.  Thank you so much for creating such an amazing community here, Mr. Clayton.  Thank you Robo for your tech skills in keeping everything running and for helping me learn how feed my first packages when we had a cold snap.  Also thank you to Jim for being such a great mod, and congratulations on the promotion and the new name!  The future of the forum is very secure in your more than capable hands.  Thank you also to all the members who make this such a welcoming and helpful place to be.  I am confident that we all here at Beemaster would be nowhere near the beekeepers we are without this forum.       

JurassicApiary:
Aloha John,

Although we have not had any personal interactions on the forum, I would like to thank you for your dedication to the community and fellow beekeepers such as myself.  I found Beemaster two years ago after searching the web for bee forums and I only wanted to commit myself to one for time purposes.  I chose Beemaster as it seemed to be the most genuine, authentic, and caring forum where members were really trying to help one another and ego's were not present.  So, thank you for providing what is to me the best and most authorative bee forum on the web!  Of course, it is not only because of yourself, but also the likes of Jim and so many others and the willingness to help one another that has fostered such a wonderful community.

So John, I bid you a fond aloha and mahalo (thank you) from a tiny little 44 x 30 square-mile island in the pacific.  Wishing you all the best in life--your forum has helped mine for sure.

To Jim, I couldn't be happier to hear that you are assuming the helm.  I always appreciate reading your posts and replies on not only my threads, but all over Beemaster and know for certain that under your care and guidance, Beemaster will continue to bee the go-to resource for thousands of beekeepers around the globe.

My thanks to you both, John and Jim!

Matthew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version