Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Pierce County Beekeepers Association, Washington State  (Read 7293 times)

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
Pierce County Beekeepers Association, Washington State
« on: April 08, 2009, 02:30:06 am »
Just wanted to post some updated information from the Pierce County Beekeeper's Association's events calendar:

General club meetings are the 1st Mondays of each month at 7:30pm.  Everyone is welcome to come.  General meeting business is done first followed by some event/speaker/auction.  And if you're like Jody (aka Poka-bee), you'll enjoy the cake and coffee during the break!
The knowledge from our diverse club members is infinite.

Apprentice and Journeyman classes are at 6:30pm, before the Club meeting.

Classes and Meeting are held in the Allmindinger Hall building at the Washington State University extension campus in Puyallup, WA.  When coming from Hwy 512, take the Pioneer exit and head towards downtown.  The campus will be on the left a couple miles from 512.  Take the first right after entering the campus down to the back parking lot.  Allmindinger Hall is the middle building.  If you need help finding your way or you want to meet me and Jody there, send a PM here on Beemaster.com.

Also wanted to mention PCBA will be at the Puyallup Spring Fair from April 16th-19th and at the Puyallup State Fair Sept 11th-27th 2009!  Stop by the booth and say hi!

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: Pierce County Beekeepers Association, Washington State
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 01:52:03 am »
Sean, did Amanda tell you I saw her in FM?? I recognized June before I saw Amanda! Are you going Monday? I'm driving? I'll call this weekend to see for sure.  I already did my tests..LAST WEEK!  Amazing!  I usually wait till just before the meeting!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 02:00:01 pm »
For those interested in the Pierce County Beekeeper's Association, we have a new updated website (still under construction).  Check out http://www.pcbeekeepers.org/

Current club events will be posted on the updated website as well as this current thread.

If you keep bees and live in or near Pierce County, check out the club!  We have our own club apiary, plenty of volunteer areas, classes, brains to pick, and its just lots of fun!  Get involved!!!  Keep beekeeping alive!!!!

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 06:31:14 pm »
General Meeting reminder for September:

There will be NO general meeting this month due to preperations for the Puyallup Fair.  The next meeting will be held the first Monday in October.

Thank you!

Sean Kelly

anything