Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Four new shows tonight  (Read 3881 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Four new shows tonight
« on: September 20, 2010, 06:58:54 pm »
The event
Chase
Lone Star
Hawaii Five-O (remake... prediction.... going to flop)

New Season of Chuck

What's your poison?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Four new shows tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 07:04:05 pm »
I am going to be watching season 6 of Star Trek TNG tonight with the 4 year old.    ;)

I haven't heard anything about the new shows coming out.  If they make it, I might catch them on Hulu or disc. 

bigbearomaha

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 07:54:51 pm »
 I don't know about shows starting tonight, the only new show this fall that has any interest for me is one called "No Ordinary Family" starting Sept 28 on ABC.

I think it sounds like fun ( kind of a modern familial twist on the "Fantastic Four" superheroes who all acquire super powers from an accident.

It even has Micheal Chickless starring in it ( he's "the thing" from the Fantastic Four movies" so that makes it even more interesting for me.   I like him as an actor.

Big Bear

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 08:20:53 pm »
the event looks interesting.  maybe flash fowardish?  i'll pass on lone star.  H5O might be worth a look.  don't know about chase?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 08:26:20 pm »
I am looking forward to a show called the Event.
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 11:18:35 pm »
I've been a Chuck fan from the start - the writer's strike ruined heroes for me, but I came back to chuck - missed it tonight, but I'll catch it on hulu I think tomorrow.
I haven't even seen previews for the other ones you named,  I did see an article on the 5-0 remake, and I'll have to agree with you.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline AliciaH

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 12:42:15 am »
Definately Chuck.  We'll try The Event, too.  I didn't read the article about H5O, but I saw the trailer for it, I have serious doubts.  If it takes off, I'll catch up later.  I like Dancing w/the Stars, too, just for fun now and then.

anything