Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: "Terrorism can't be ruled out, but...."  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
"Terrorism can't be ruled out, but...."
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:10:20 pm »
Okay, we have a raghead and the bride he brought back from Islamaland and their cache of pipe bombs, guns and ammo and they go into a building in San Bernadino with body armor (maybe) and masks and camowear and kill and wound a whole bunch of people and police find this stash of arms large that they could have been used in one or two more attacks and the leader of our country says a terrorist attack can't be ruled out, but we can't really say that because the investigation is still in progress, and it may just be another example of workplace violence kinda like Fort Hood and, oh, by the way, we really need some common-sense gun laws on top of the several thousand we aren't enforcing and probably didn't enforce here, because it's just the culture of these people to make a lot of pipe bombs and stuff and we need to respect their culture because it's a culture of peace and we need to bring another TEN THOUSAND of these poor mistreated refugees from Syria because that's who we are and we are a nation of immigrants and we help people and, and, and, he's going to take a dozen of them into the White House and give them good jobs and everything, but we can't jump to conclusions about terrorists just because most of the terrorists lately have looked a lot like these nice folks.

So there, in one nice run-on sentence you have the thinking of our illustrious leader.  Could even Hillary be any worse?  Yes, of course she could, but at least we'd have some idea where she was born.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
Re: "Terrorism can't be ruled out, but...."
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 07:35:20 pm »
Don't forget, Farook's Dad said "he was a GOOD MUSLIM"

So are you ready to Make America Great again?  :wink:

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 08:03:55 pm »
Don't forget, Farook's Dad said "he was a GOOD MUSLIM"

So are you ready to Make America Great again?  :wink:

He is NOW! :cool:
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 12:54:27 pm »
So we should disarm Americans, that way the terrorists can't do this.  Right?
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 01:39:44 pm »
He is NOW!

LOL

Lock and load.  That's all that's left to us now.

I know I brought this up before, but we really need to consider our red lines and how much sacrifice we are willing to make if they are crossed.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline NeilTheCop

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 12:22:53 pm »
And straight away we are hearing the well worn catch phrase "Sensible gun control could have prevented this", and I agree 100%.
If there was a blanket Federal law allowing everyone to carry a concealed weapon, this attack could have been cut very short by armed citizens, saving many lives.
But unfortunately this attack happened in California where their laws limit the citizens options for defense to hiding, or using harsh language, both of which are well proven not to work.
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 12:27:44 pm »
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*