Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Lesgold?s Road Trip  (Read 16584 times)

Online Lesgold

• Queen Bee
Re: Lesgold?s Road Trip
« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2023, 06:25:04 pm »
We made our way through Sydney and loaded up with some honey jars on the way. I couldn?t resist some of the store specials. The poor old Ute is loaded to capacity. Our final stop was at Wollongong which is about a hour south of Sydney. It was fantastic to be able to catch up with family. Our little two year old granddaughter has grown so much in the time that we were away. We will head off at lunchtime for the final 3 hour drive home.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2023, 08:13:35 pm »
Safe traveling home Les...

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2023, 09:23:29 pm »
Thank you for sharing your trip and safe travels home!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Online Lesgold

• Queen Bee
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2023, 10:07:49 pm »
Thanks for tagging along guys. We finally made it home last night after covering just over 20 000 km. Hope you all got a brief insight into what parts of Australia look like through the pics that were posted. Everything was done on he phone so the commentary was often full of errors and the photos were fairly ordinary in quality. It was a good trip where we encountered some amazing scenery. The best part was the people who we met who were also involved in similar journeys. They were so friendly and warm. If you ever get the chance, get over here and have a look around. I know that you would enjoy it. The cleanup starts now followed by some beekeeping jobs before the season starts. I have a few projects both bee and non bee related that I may share with you.

Cheers for now

Les

anything