Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Another great bunch!  (Read 4930 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Another great bunch!
« on: February 20, 2009, 09:26:54 pm »

In the list above are many  of the members who have downloaded the ventrilo voice chat program. All of these people were logged into the ventrilo server and many used this voice chat feature to converse in a very good audio quality conversation.
Ventrilo also has a text chat feature so even if you  don't have a mic,you can just listen in or interact with the voice chatters through the text chat portion.
I hope many of the new members and some of the older ones take time  to to try it. It's not for everyone but we have really gotten to know each other pretty well through this great program.
 If you install the program and have troubles getting connected ,be sure to pm one of the admins or one of the members you see that is using the ventrilo and someone will surely help you get connected.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 06:48:13 pm by buzzbee »

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Another great bunch!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 12:57:14 pm »
It should only get better and better Ken - we had another stellar month in Fedruary with members, if it weren't such a short month, I think we may have beat January - or at least tie it!!!!

I'm really pleased to see the growth, and all members benefit each time a single member joins, it adds new insight, a new person to share an old story with and someone else to share and gleen knowledge and friendship from. When you start seeing 3 to 4 new members EVERY DAY, that is almost mind blowing.

To all new members, since the new year and of 2009 and even before, learn what incredible feature are available and help us turn a new page where using so many member features are the norm, not the exception. Someday soon, it will be concidared so second nature that the next generation automatically uses all the features as if it was always that way. Technology scares some people, I understand that - but embrace it and you will find that most the fear was nothing but preception, not reality. And the fear quickly turns to joy once you've made the effort and gone to the next level.

Nice looking post Ken, some people may not understand the meaning, maybe a few words at what that page is showing would help - but from a long time user, it is a great site to see :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.