Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My sweet grandsons  (Read 3885 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
My sweet grandsons
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:55:13 am »
Thought I would pop in here a picture of two of the most important men in my life, (other than my husband).  They are my little kings. 

These boys are like night and day, personality and appearance.  One takes after his dad, (the heavier set, layed back one, the other takes after his mother, thinner and very active).  How can children all be do greatly different?!!!  Great day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline mabuzzbee

• House Bee
Re: My sweet grandsons
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 11:32:58 am »
Wow, look at those blue eyes!  They are adorable kids.
I am nobody.  Nobody is perfect.  Therefore, I am perfect.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 05:31:48 pm »
cindi did u give them sugar? :)
great pic
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 10:40:53 pm »
buzzbeejr.  Nope, didn't give them sugar, just plain and simply "sugar and spice and all things nice", that's what little boys are made of?  Isn't that the way the nursery rhyme goes? 

Oooooops, on second thought, maybe its the other way around, "sugar and spice and all things nice,  that's what little girls are made from.  Snakes and snails and puppy dogs' tails, that's what little boys are made of". 

I think that I will have to go with the snakes and snails.  These are happy-go-lucky, well rounded kids!!!  Have an awesome day, fine young man.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything