MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Oblivious to The Hypocrisy Or Do They Just Not Care?

(1/4) > >>

Ben Framed:
Facts Matter

Transcript

0:00
One of the craziest things to watch is when politicians down play the real world problems that common people like you and I face while at the same time not even realizing how hypocritical the're being for instance with the giant spike in crime that we are seeing in New York City the Governor of New York  recently took a sub-way herself in order to show everyone how safe the system actually is but notice as she's doing so she is completely surrounded by arm guards who are keeping all the crazy people away from her meaning at the same time she's pushing to limit your ability to own guns she has an entourage of armed men protecting her from the supposedly safe subway but my favorite example of all was when about a month ago Gavin Newson was walking down the street with a reporter telling her how unnecessary the second amendment was while he himself at that very moment was surrounded by at least three armed security guards do you think these politicians are just oblivious to the hypocrisy or do they just not care. Leave you thoughts in the comments and subscribe for more.
0:55

https://youtube.com/shorts/I44PQzrsUIY?feature=share

Michael Bush:
They just don't care.  You are not important, but they are.  So, from their point of view, there is no hypocrisy.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Michael Bush on March 17, 2023, 08:03:15 am ---They just don't care.  You are not important, but they are.  So, from their point of view, there is no hypocrisy.

--- End quote ---

I do not disagree, I suppose the 'You', in "You are not important", would include their very own constituency. Apparently their constituency agree and approve.  'Can' you explain that one?? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Michael Bush:
> 'You', in "You are not important", would include their very own constituency.

Yes.

> Apparently their constituency agree and approve.  'Can' you explain that one??

Apparently you weren't paying attention to the last election...

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on March 17, 2023, 12:10:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Michael Bush on March 17, 2023, 08:03:15 am ---They just don't care.  You are not important, but they are.  So, from their point of view, there is no hypocrisy.

--- End quote ---

I do not disagree, I suppose the 'You', in "You are not important", would include their very own constituency. Apparently their constituency agree and approve.  'Can' you explain that one?? 🤷🏻‍♂️

--- End quote ---

"Apparently you weren't paying attention to the last election..."

Apparently you assume from my last question, that I was not paying attention to the last election, if so you would be incorrect.  I 'assume' you 'were' paying attention to the last election as well.
It is beyond me how the constituency of the left continue to support those such as the Governor of California and New York who simply "just don't care" per your answer to the topic title.  I suppose this would be hard for anyone to explain, I was hoping you could.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version