Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cuddle  (Read 358 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Cuddle
« on: January 11, 2023, 09:04:17 am »
    A little girl walks into a pet store and tells an employee that she?d like to buy a rabbit.
    The employee smiles down at the little girl and says, ?Right this way! We have lots of different rabbits to choose from depending on what you?re looking for.? She leads the little girl over to a large enclosure where a huge collection of bunnies of all different sizes and colors are hopping about or laying down.
    Pointing to a tiny bunny in the corner, the employee says, ?This one is a mini Rex, they are calm and quiet and a good choice for owners who are also calm in nature.? Moving on, she points at another bunny who is moving about happily and says, ?This Polish is cuddly and affectionate if you are wanting a bunny to hold and cuddle often!? The employee smiles at the little girl and they move onto another bright-eyed bunny munching sweetly on a bit of lettuce. ?This one here is a Californian! He?s a little shy but with a gentle handler he will really warm up to being held after some time passes.?
    ?So,? says the employee, ?What do you think? Do you think one of these will work for you or should I show you a few more??
    The little girl gives a shrug and says, ?I don?t think my snake really cares?.

My girlfriend's dog sprinted up to us wanting a cuddle.
"I love you, Henry," she said, stroking his fur.
"I love him more than you," I replied.
"I don't think so," she replied, "I definitely love him most."
I said, "You misunderstood me."

My wife cuddled up to me and said ?Be my Han Solo.?
Now she?s not talking to me, cause I said ?OK, Chewie.?

What do you call an affectionate octopus?
A cuddle fish

No Contact?
Places seems to be advertising ?No contact delivery?, and ?No contact click n collect? a lot these days. Was there ever a contact option?..
?Thanks for the pizza, ready for the cuddle??.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything