Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New guy here  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Ronyuf

• Brood
New guy here
« on: November 10, 2022, 12:45:12 am »
Hello,
I am new to all of this but have been fascinated for a time with bees. Attended a local extension office program on bees and have become even more interested. My goal is to have a backyard hive and to learn more about maintenance and caring for the bees.
I look forwars to hours of reading in this forum

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: New guy here
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 04:16:17 am »
Welcome Ronyuf! You will find all the reading you may seek right here at Beemaster! There are years of archives stored for your and our benefit, enjoy. In the mean time if there are questions you may have, join in the conversation by asking.
Thanks for choosing Beemaster as your source of reference about Honey Bees. It is my opinion you could not have found a better place!

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 06:36:32 am »
Ronyuf,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Don?t bee afraid to ask questions, we love to answer them. There are no dumb questions.
Please update your profile. We have members from all over the world. I have no idea where in the world you are located. If you are in the USA, add your state, otherwise add your country. Beekeeping is very local. Knowing where you are located helps us provide better answers to your questions.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 07:10:45 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster, Ronyuf!  :happy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline AustinB

• House Bee
  • Christian, father, outdoorsman
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2023, 10:44:33 am »
Welcome from VA
The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
Proverbs 20:7

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proberbs 16:24