Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: They can now feel safe  (Read 8151 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: They can now feel safe
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2021, 10:20:40 am »
Wake up Phil.  All military operations are tragic.  Best to end the tragedy after 20 years No?
Another thing you might remember is taking in 120,000 citizens from South Vietnam at the end of that exercise.  Yes they were called immigrants. They were scooped up by manufacturing facilities and businesses around the country.  Now here we are where business are crying for help again.  Gee I wonder where they will get it.  Poor Kathy has got to be shaking in her boots.  Most are going to be Islamic.

Brian are you awake?  I am not speaking of refugees, I am speaking of 10 to 15 Thousand American Citizens. Senator Cotton made that clear. Have a cup of Folgers and try again.

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2021, 08:13:23 am »
I am awake.  The withdrawal is not over.  That is what makes senator Cotton's rant ridiculous.  Seems like you are the one drinking too much coffee.  Better for you to smoke a joint and chill.  I suspect that the Biden administration did have a plan.  There is no doubt in my mind that Trump had no plan other than to create chaos.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2021, 09:08:38 am »
I am awake.  The withdrawal is not over.  That is what makes senator Cotton's rant ridiculous.  Seems like you are the one drinking too much coffee.  Better for you to smoke a joint and chill.  I suspect that the Biden administration did have a plan.  There is no doubt in my mind that Trump had no plan other than to create chaos.

> I am awake. The withdrawal is not over.

Uh-haaa  I see it?s not for you anyway. lol

> There is no doubt in my mind that Trump had no plan other than to create chaos.

See; Yep I agree your withdrawal is not over... 😊 wake up Brian, This is Biden not Trump. Remember, the election?   How much more chaotic could it be than now?  For Pete?s sake man. Wake up!!  :shocked:
 Still luv you Brian..  :smile: 

Seriously, I hope they do get these folks out.  Hopefully something can be done for our people. Sad It has gone this far. And looking so bleak.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 09:35:38 am by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2021, 08:59:47 am »
Seriously Phil, it is no different then any of the other unlawful aggression we find ourselves in around the world.  My biggest fear is that the only reason we are pulling out of Afghanistan is so we can start something with Iran.  As far as I am concerned the tragedy of the last couple of weeks is nothing compared to the tragedy of the last 20 years.  Or for the next 50 years for those who served.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2021, 09:06:43 am »
How much more chaotic could it be than now?
Stay tuned.  The next republican will show us the way.
Although, I think DeSantis and the Texan are burning their bridge.  Are they really that dumb?  Can they not see where Trump went wrong?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2021, 09:19:29 am »
Seriously Phil, it is no different then any of the other unlawful aggression we find ourselves in around the world.  My biggest fear is that the only reason we are pulling out of Afghanistan is so we can start something with Iran.  As far as I am concerned the tragedy of the last couple of weeks is nothing compared to the tragedy of the last 20 years.  Or for the next 50 years for those who served.

Thanks Brian. I am happy you are talking seriously. You and I cut up so much that it, at times, might be difficult for others to tell the difference. lol 😊.
You may be right about foreign entanglements in which we find ourselves in during such circumstances as we are in now. Ron Paul discussed this very subject several years ago speaking of Afghanistan. Who listened?  I have considered this very thing you are relaying, as well. Along with other prospects, adding icing to their cake. I might relay those thoughts at another time.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2021, 07:46:28 pm »
Keep exaggerating your attacks on this administration if you will.

I am not given to exaggeration, but this is a true CF.  I have no problem with leaving Afghanistan, although we have not been fighting there for almost 2 years.  I DO have a problem with the way this was done.  As with all things, execution is key.  I don't know who advised on this or whether or not that advice was taken.  No matter who made this mess, the captain goes down with the ship and this one is sinking fast.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2021, 07:48:49 pm »
Wake up Phil.  All military operations are tragic.  Best to end the tragedy after 20 years No?
Another thing you might remember is taking in 120,000 citizens from South Vietnam at the end of that exercise.  Yes they were called immigrants. They were scooped up by manufacturing facilities and businesses around the country.  Now here we are where business are crying for help again.  Gee I wonder where they will get it.  Poor Kathy has got to be shaking in her boots.  Most are going to be Islamic.

I am not sure why you think I would be shaking in my boots?  Perhaps you could clarify?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.