Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ghost Guns  (Read 25881 times)

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Re: Ghost Guns
« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2021, 08:32:38 am »
Let's look at Biden in his first four months. Yes months not years..... Pitiful
                                                                                                                                                                               .
Has helped all Americans that needed help instead of robbing from the middle class to give to his friends (primarily so he would get reelected).  Got a handle on covid despite republican resistance.  Resulted in a record stock market, housing boom, environmental improvements, check on Russia and reestablished relations with allies.  At this point he is a miracle president who has brought respect back to the presidency.
Phil, you are like Kathy.  A person could provide all the proof necessary to win a case in the supreme court but you would not accept any of the proof given.  You spend your day viewing nonsense videos sucking it all in as gospel.  All one has to do is site a verse in the bible and you are hooked.  Doesn't matter if it is real.
 From that point on you could be fed anything.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2021, 10:17:52 am »
Let's look at Biden in his first four months. Yes months not years..... Pitiful
                                                                                                                                                                               .
Has helped all Americans that needed help instead of robbing from the middle class to give to his friends (primarily so he would get reelected).  Got a handle on covid despite republican resistance.  Resulted in a record stock market, housing boom, environmental improvements, check on Russia and reestablished relations with allies.  At this point he is a miracle president who has brought respect back to the presidency.
Phil, you are like Kathy.  A person could provide all the proof necessary to win a case in the supreme court but you would not accept any of the proof given.  You spend your day viewing nonsense videos sucking it all in as gospel.  All one has to do is site a verse in the bible and you are hooked.  Doesn't matter if it is real.
 From that point on you could be fed anything.

> robbing from the middle class to give to his friends

This is exactly what brilliant joes policies are doing! Been to the gas pumps lately?

> Got a handle on covid

Bunkum the virus handled itself via herd immunity, just like most virus eventually do and many ignored world scientists said it would. Thanks to bold measures taken by your governor and others like him. Yes always unfortunately some are lost during a pandemic and that is sad.

>  Resulted in a record stock market,

The record stock market is a direct result of practices put into place by your neighbor, Mr Trump, but don?t worry. That can not last thanks to your bozo which has struck those policies down with the stroke of a pen his first days in office. Building materials have already tripled. Fuel prices have doubled even tripled in some areas in just the first four months your man has been in office. How long do you thing Trumps housing boom and booming economy can last with that type inflation?

> check on Russia

Yes he has checked on Russia alright. Checked to make sure the restrictions Trump had put into place to detour the Russian pipeline to Germany the wealthiest country in Europe were reversed, which in return will boost the economy of Russia! Russia is rejoicing over Biden. honest joes quid pro quo friends are rejoicing too, the ones that stopped the investigation of Hunter, (yes by the arm twisting by your honest Joe, threatening to withhold aid), in return for releasing the billion dollars of our tax money!  That?s your man!  Honest Joe!! While halting our pipeline from Canada to the needed locations here in the good ole United States.  (Keystone)  Damaging our American economy, the economy of his fellow citizens, while taking ultimate care of Russia and Germany!!  Not to worry, we still have the Railroad system which is heavily invested by Joes good friend Warren Buffet, to bring oil in.. duh 🙄

> At this point he is a miracle president who has brought respect back to the presidency.

He sure has if you love war and division, strife and an unstable world such as demonstrated in the Middle East. Good job Joe. Good job Brian you have really picked a winner!!!!  not!!  🙄

« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 05:38:26 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2021, 01:56:07 pm »
At this point he is a miracle president who has brought respect back to the presidency.

again I have to thank you for the morning laugh!!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2021, 02:58:07 pm »
...  People from rural areas believe that somehow a black person is going to find a way to come out to the rural area and rob you.  ...

At this point - you've become Un-hinged. Period. Raving mad.

I don't know what you think Rural means Ace. I don't know where you've lived. I've lived Rural most of my days - in way too many states/communities. I've never met anyone who has your 'view' on blacks. ... If you see blacks in that light - that's your [pathetically sad] business.

Do NOT project your views - on those of us who actually live in Rural America. I've known a lot of Fine people. Some had varying "skin tones". ... I've also know some real "losers" - of every "color", (but often "White").
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2021, 03:59:33 pm »
Do NOT project your views - on those of us who actually live in Rural America.
Read it again Cool.  It is not my view.  It is what I have witnessed.  We rarely lock the doors and my gate is always open.
I guess I am not in a rural area anymore the census has changed.  Too many Yankees coming down to FL LOL.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2021, 04:15:21 pm »
Yes, Ace, it is your distorted view. I have lived rural for the last 35 years and never even carried a key to my front door until I moved last November. Now I lock my door when we leave. Simple reason, too many transplanted yankees in this new area, all white.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2021, 04:18:35 pm »
Simple reason, too many transplanted yankees in this new area, all white.
See what I mean.  LOL
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2021, 04:38:45 pm »
I probably live in a more rural area then all of you.  Ace is not too far off on the views.  During the Ferguson protest a few years ago they bussed people to the state capitol and the route went though the little white town I live in all the people around here gathered along the road with hate signs.  Idiots.  Just so you know, I have lived in this rural area my whole life except three years in the army and three years in indiana.  I didn't meet my first black till I was seventeen.  You guys can fool yourselves about the views in places like mine but I have zero doubt.  It will never be everybody but it is enough to be in the majority.  If the busses would have stopped, the people on them would have been in real danger.
I don't worry about locking my doors and I never take a key out of my car.  I am pretty sure if I was black and here that I would not act this way.   They might be friendly to me if black till something sparked them but if sparked, it would not matter if I was great or bad but only blackness that would matter. 
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2021, 06:15:29 pm »
Gww, the stuff I watched on the news during these demonstrations showed demonstrators of all colors rioting and looting in Ferguson. Bussing folks in for rioting and looting is not your everyday normal white and black folks of a community...  And how did folks of opposition of these bus travelers, know when to come out of the back trails and (pig trails) as sometimes referred to by externally rural folks, speaking of their little narrow dirt and gravel roads. How did they know exactly when to show up with these signs, to wave for the bus loads of demonstrators coming through your far out of the way, off the beaten path little rural community? How did you know when to go and witness this event if you did so? How did your local rural community news know when to arrive as well? Did the demonstrators predestinate, announcing their route of travel ahead of time, along with a time schedule informing your folks when they would be passing through, allowing them to show up with their signs? How else would anyone know when and where to gather, at such an inconspicuous out of the way rural area as you have described for counter demonstrating purposes? How did they know who was even on the bus for that matter? And at the precise place and time, know when to line up with signs prepared for such a purpose? 
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2021, 07:09:00 pm »
ben
Bussing folks in for rioting and looting is not your everyday normal white and black folks of a community
I hate to say this but what an idiotic statement you just made.  Is every bus march for rioting and looting?  Of course they announced they were traveling to the capitol just like martin luther king jr's most famous march on washington did.  Just what possibly is in that to drag everyone from there pig trails etc as you say.  Because they were driving though our town, you have this big impetus to go and show hate?  You don't see it do you?  How did I know?  I knew for two reasons. One, I accidently drove through the aftermath going to mom and dads and because it was covered as an idiotic thing to do by the local news stations.

How is it that I heard they were driving through and honestly did not give it a second thought till I went to moms.  I can not tell you that I possibly see why it was so important to some in my little area to show so much hate over that.  I was only surprised to see signs sayin n----- go home and such.  If I had thought my town would be so stupid, I might have went up with a sign saying good luck just to see if I, a life long resident, could survive.  I did not see it coming.

You hit the feeling of the town though, it was just like the hate shown to those in many of the marches of matrin luther jr with somebody wanting to bust somebody's head cause they went though their town probably cause they already looked at them as robbers and looters before they ever showed up. 

Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2021, 07:39:53 pm »
gww, I won't call you any names on that post, but I will say this. I've never seen you write that large a post that I didn't believe one sentence in the whole post. I think it was all made up. You can guess the name I have in mind.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2021, 08:01:19 pm »
My statement you quoted.

(Bussing folks in for rioting and looting is not your everyday normal white and black folks of a community)

> I hate to say this but what an idiotic statement you just made.

Yes I said white and black folks were possibly on that bus. Do you think they were bused in segregated? White and black folks were rioting and looting together, were they not? Duh

I am disappointed in you for making such a suggestion with such a closed mind. I could just as easily say the same for your statement . (Idiotic). But I will not as I have tried to show more respect to you, respect that you DO NOT deserve. I wonder why some folks can not think for themselves? Everyone knows that not only was white business burnt to the ground but black minority business were as well. Some of these good people both white and black had their whole life savings tied up in these establishments. Surely YOU do not think the black businesses were burnt down by their own local patroons, which were peacefully protesting? No Sir, most likely by BUSSED IN FOLKS is my personal suspicion. Folks WHITE AND BLACK who did not know one business owner of one establishment from another. Again I mentioned both white and black go back and read! So the next time you call my statement idiotic you might look in the Mirror and you may see the author the real one.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2021, 08:31:22 pm »
iddee
Your belief or disbelief will not change what is true.  I live in rosebud MO. and true it is
Cheers
gww

Ps You made the same type statement when I lost my license while voting  a couple years back but the poll worker that accepted my car registration knew what was true as I do.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2021, 09:04:08 pm »
ben
You jump to the conclusion that there was no business owner on that buss that came from Ferguson to go to Jefferson city.

Where do you get off saying there were no every day ferguson citizens on that bus.  You guess what was not reported.  It was members of the community petitioning the state government.  They were bussing in folks from ferguson to jeff city and you insinuate to riot.  It is your blanket statement that has nothing to do with the truth.  We were talking about busses going to the capitol from ferguson.  It is your statement about those busses not mine.  You round about justify they should be met with hate for driving though a town based on your stated pre-belief of what was on the busses in two statements now.

I may not deserve or want your respect if to get it is to have to put facts never shown in any way to be true so that hate can be justified.  All my town did was prove to jeff city that those on the busses must be right and there is a lot of hate out there.  The closest to rioting that happened in my town came from my town due to a couple of busses passing though on their way to somewhere else.
Cheers
gww
Ps I did not call you an idiot, I said you statement was idiotic.  I still like some people in my town but that does not mean they can not be wrong sometime (real wrong).  Like all, they need to be praised for their good and but not helped in their bad cause none of us are jesus.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2021, 09:18:08 pm »

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #155 on: May 26, 2021, 09:42:19 pm »
Is every bus march for rioting and looting?

Enough of them were, and here they were all white.  They are still rioting here.  Furgison was a lie and people died because of that lie.  I don't really care what race was involved in perpetuating the lie, they should all be held accountable for the murders and destruction that followed.

I heard interesting commentary on what is currently going on.  It explains the actions of groups like BLM.  In prior Marxist takeovers, class warfare was the wedge.  That doesn't really work here.  What else can they use to destroy society?  Race warfare.  Everything from this CRT crap to that White Fragility piece of nonsense writing, to claims that cops are hunting black people, is designed to do just what it is doing.  Destroy the fabric of the country.

If you want to participate in that, at least be aware of what you are doing.  You will have to live with the results.

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2021, 09:52:40 pm »
Nothing new here, charlie manson thought he could start a race war by killing a couple rich white people.
Cheers
gww

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2021, 09:58:57 pm »
Kathy
We took busses to washington dc as a union to highlight exporting production.  It was an effort that may not have born enough fruit but was worth the effort.  It is what people do.
Cheers
gww

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2021, 10:13:26 pm »
Nothing new here, charlie manson thought he could start a race war by killing a couple rich white people.

A race war is not the goal.  destruction of the fabric of society is the goal.  Along with teaching people to judge each other based on the color of their skin, something we have worked for decades to NOT do, there are any number of other society destroying efforts underway.

All societies have foundations.  You can change things here and there without damaging the foundation.  If you change too many things too fast and people do not have time to adjust, you have chaos.  A lot of our chaos now has nothing to do with race, the race-baiting from the left is just a part of the picture. 

We have gone backward by 50 years in the last couple of years.  Thank you clueless leftists who don't think things through and vomit back to everyone the destructive nonsense you get on the 6 pm news. 

ggw, I read your article.  I don't blame those people for protesting.  They were prescient.  Too bad the rest of us did not recognize the danger at that moment because a lot of lives might have been saved. 
Yes, some people said some things that were bad, but it sounds like it was really a mostly peaceful protest. 
No one denies that there are racists in the country.  They come in many shades.  What I don't understand is why any group/race would hold up criminals as heroes and examples.  Is that really what we want young people to emulate?

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2021, 10:15:09 pm »
We took busses to washington dc as a union to highlight exporting production.  It was an effort that may not have born enough fruit but was worth the effort.  It is what people do.

That's hardly the same as riots, looting, burning, and murder.  We have the right to peacefully assemble and seek redress from our government.  What is happening still is not protected.  Portland had a riot again last night.