Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ask to login every time on cell phone  (Read 3531 times)

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Ask to login every time on cell phone
« on: June 13, 2017, 08:53:32 am »
Every time I sign into bee master. I need to log in with my cell phone.. for some reason you cannot remember me. This does not happen on my computer or tablet. I do have a Galaxy 6 running Android. Any thoughts or ideas.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  :smile:
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Re: Ask to login every time on cell phone
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 09:08:38 am »
Somehow all my cookies got blocked. I did get it to work.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  :smile:
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Ask to login every time on cell phone
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 10:53:43 pm »
Jim,
I had a similar problem with a new iPhone but it would allow me to auto log on but I could not answer, write new or send PM's. I turned cookies on and then it worked.
I have had the same problem that you had with my iPad that is at my farm house, for a long time. I will try turning on cookies on it and see what happens.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin