Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Local time shown in profile  (Read 6626 times)

Offline Simon

• House Bee
Local time shown in profile
« on: October 07, 2013, 07:48:27 am »
I have noticed that some members' profiles show a local time that looks to be close to the real thing.  However, mine is offset by something like minus 15 hrs including our "Daylight Savings" of 1 hour that cut in early yesterday morning local time, which is normally GMT +10, but now is GMT +11.  I haven't been able to find where I can correct this.  Can someone please point me in the right direction to correct the time display or let me know that I can't.

Simon

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Local time shown in profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 08:16:40 am »
You should be able to set it in your profule. Go to the look and layout to the left side of the page on your profile and you should see a spot for offset.
 Be sure to go to the bottom of the page and click on "change profile" to save your changes.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 08:24:58 am »
Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> Time Offset

And as buzzbee said, don't forget to save your change
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Simon

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 08:48:20 am »
Thanks guys.  I have fixed it as per your directions :piano:  I was obviously looking in the wrong places before!  I looked at all the other options on the menu about 5 times, but was too dumb to pick the right option to do what I wanted - good thing you're looking out for me.

Simon