Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ghost Hunters doe Lakehurst Navy Base (Jointbase Lakehurst)  (Read 4604 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Ghost Hunters doe Lakehurst Navy Base (Jointbase Lakehurst)
« on: October 28, 2009, 01:25:26 pm »
About 3 weeks ago (I'm just learning) that Ghost-hunters was on my base doing many overnight data study and such.

They were in our Medical Building and Hangar One where I had my experience of feeling someone grab my shoulder and force me around - yet no one was there in the middle of one of the worlds largest hangars. No one asked me - I'm writing Ghost-Hunters and telling them my story in an email - who knows, I might get a phone interview :)

Keep an eye out for this and let me know if you see it advertised - thanks.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline wayne

• House Bee
Re: Ghost Hunters doe Lakehurst Navy Base (Jointbase Lakehurst)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 11:17:05 am »
Send a note to the UFO hunters about that floating dirt to.
I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 03:59:25 pm »
yeah! that ought to get their attention!
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 04:09:23 pm »
I'll have to tell the two guys that happen to, that didn't happen to me. But I'll tell them, let you know if they email the show site.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.