Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Question - ghosts, Guardian Angels?  (Read 20551 times)

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Re: Question - ghosts, Guardian Angels?
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 12:32:46 am »
Brian,

Sometimes I wonder what those that don't experience constant pain would rate the pain that we sufferers experience all the time. After all we have learned to live with it and put up with it. But just imagine if another was suddenly hit with it.  :shock:

For the longest time I thought it was normal to have pain in the head and that everybody had it. Imagine my surprise when I learned that there were actually people out there with out pain.

I hear ya!  IWhen I ran a restuarant my teenage workers would start complaining how much their back hurt by the end of the shift.  I always said, "Trade yah, straight up."  Never got any takers.  I occassionally had employees come into my office while I was doing paperwork and put their hand on my shoulder.  They would suddenly yell and pull their hand back, "What was that?"  "Muscle spasms," I'd say.  "Do those happen a lot?" was the next question.  "All the time,"  I would answer.  Then there would be those days when I was reaching for something on the top shelf and I'd get a Gollywhopper in the lower back.  I'd drop like I had been shot and just lay there for a few minutes until I could get the spasm undercontrol (mental effort).  Made for a lot of round eyes on the employees.    :drowning:
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2009, 11:19:11 pm »
Many people see and hear and feel things that are out of the ordinary.

Guardian Angels certainly have been recorded for centuries. I have a collection of these stories in my head from my readings. GAs rarely appear once, they seem to hang around for life. If they leave for good, they usually say good bye! They appear on the battlefield, during storms, car crashes, all sorts of things, especially events that are happening quickly and with otherwise fatal consequences. In times of extreme peril, the brain is either in flight or fight mode. There is no time for daydreams, hallucinations or any other rational explanation.

The story of the three year old daughter whose father died in "The perfect Storm" of movie and book fame sums up a spirit trapped. She was asleep, woke up and her dead father was in the room, told her he got snagged on a hook, couldnt get out of the boat, he drowned, that was it.  Highly unusual for a naieve 3 year old to have such a nightmare. Her mother has no doubt it was real. So her father was one of these trapped spirits, for sure IMO. Children often come across these spirits after someone has died without saying good bye. Wives and Mothers know when their loved one is killed. Sometimes a feeling, sometimes the departed appears in a dream to say goodbye, the person immediately awakes knowing it is all true. Sometimes these spirits appear in broad daylight, a figure standing under a tree, watching, then vanishes.

Now to believe either or both exist, the Bhuddists might be on the right track re a persons spirit, soul, is a separate thing to the body and can exist after death. Now if everything is a result of the brain, i.e. electrical activity, whos to say this electricity cant leave the body and find another home?

Scientists will tell you energy can not be created or destroyed, that the electrical energy of the brain is changed to heat and leaves the body, fair enough.

But if ball lightning can exist, a globe of electricity than can pass through walls and remain intact, act of its own accord, and given that scientists cant really explain ball lightning, then I reckon electricity can leave the brain after death and wander about.

If I can attach electrodes to your scone and read your brain waves, how long until I can read them remotely? Then how long until I can ALTER them remotely? The Russians and Czechs have been working on this for decades and are convinced they can change peoples thoughts. Many old Eastern Bloc countries use psychics to solve crimes all the time and think nothing of it.

There are so many things we dont understand. Not long ago the car wasnt heard of, man flying was considered impossible, the sound barrier would kill you, go to the moon? jeeze your crazy.

As I have said before, it wont belong until we are talking with Dolphins, it will happen in my lifetime. Its all just electricity in the end.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2009, 12:41:37 am »
Now to believe either or both exist, the Bhuddists might be on the right track re a persons spirit, soul, is a separate thing to the body and can exist after death.

The body is separate from the body.  It existed prior to the body being born, actually chose who and when, and exists after death.  If you've ever encountered someone who's had a life after life experience (coming back from dearh) they will tell you that they existed after death in a shape the same as the human body but solely of energy.

If you've ever seen a ghost you have to recognize that the being seen exists in an energy form.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2009, 04:58:36 am »
Too deep for me BDB!

anything